Hillshire Farm Turkey Polska Kielbasa

Hillshire Farm Turkey Polska Kielbasa.
Easy open.
Since 1934.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Heat & eat.

Are these nitrate free by chance?
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Turkey Polska Kielbasa!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,000 reviews
Hillshire Farm Turkey Polska Kielbasa uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is so tasty! I love making it with noddles and cabbage! I love frying it in a pan! It wasn’t costly and I definitely will buy again! It’s enough to make for a family of 3! I do recommend it to all who loves sausage!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,281 reviews
I always keep this in the fridge for a quick meal. Simply brown it up and mix your favorite veggies. It’s super simple and tasty!
Chrissy I.
I love pairing this with pineapple in the crockpot. It makes an easy, little effort dinner that still tastes amazing!
Elba K.
Niceville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This sausage is really good, I love with potatoes, I don't have to use oil, the grease of the sausage is enough to cook it.
Jane L.
LOVE!! IT!!! This is another one of my favorite brand. I love this sausage. It is very good. It has a nice flavor. I use it for spaghetti and breakfast, and other stuff. It tastes just like real sausages but it's a lot healthier. And lower in calories and fat. Love it!! Hillshire Farm Turkey Polska Kielbasa
Tina M.
Sylmar, CA
Hillshire farm Turkey kielbasa is so versatile and easy to use, a fully cooked sausage that requires a little Browning and makes any vegg or starch a full meal.
PERLITTA G.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This product is good either for breakfast in the morning or for a nice night by the grill on a starry night.
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Kroger
we really enjoy this sausage and it is an awesome alternative to pork or beef sausages. We like it with chili, in red beans and rice, and even as breakfast sausage.we really enjoy this sausage and it is an awesome alternative to pork or beef sausages. We like it with chili, in red beans and rice, and even as breakfast sausage.
Flo R.
My family and I love this. We love it in our pasta. It has a great taste and makes any dish better. There's nothing we don't like about it.
Sara R.
Wonder Lake, IL
We just had this for the first time and used it in a sausage, sauerkraut and tart apple meal - it was so so yummy!! I love that it's made of white meat turkey as I don't care for pork and I cannot eat red meat, so I'm glad that this variety exists. Overall, highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...