BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Hillshire Farm Turkey Polska Kielbasa.
Easy open.
Since 1934.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Heat & eat.

mary D.
naples fl
Purchased at: Walmart
Hillshire farm kielbasa sausages are my husband prefer sausage to use for his famous kielbasa dish. I'm telling you it's tasty if you never try kielbasa you should. But don't forget to use hillshire sausages.
Kat R.
Clayton
Very well priced and convenient to use for all our pastas that we make. I like to add it to beef up spaghetti and the skin on this is crunchy, which makes my mouth happy.
Stephanie S.
If I’m going to get kielbasa, this is the type I’m going for. The turkey still gives you a great flavor, but there are no weird pieces in the sausage. It browns up nicely, is decently priced, and can be utilized in a variety of dishes (BBQ, dirty rice, with cabbage, etc.).
Amy J.
Elkin
I ate this once and it has good taste to it, its not number one but it's really good, I got this because the one I usually get was out, But this is good,turkey is good for you anyways, Eat this with corn on a cob and mashed potatoes and gravy. Very tasty
Evelyn M.
Daly City, CA
That’s the one ! The one that reminds me the taste of my home’s food ❤️ It reminds me the sausage the we use to put in the Feijoada in Brazil 🇧🇷 The flavor is amazing to do anything , Feijoada , Farofa , Feijão , Sandwich, anything ! You won’t regret
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
This sausage is a family favorite! I’ve used other brands and flavors from Hillshire, but this turkey Polska kielbasa is the best! I use it a cheesy pasta casserole and it’s delish! It maybe cost $10 for the whole meal, so it’s totally reasonable and my son loves it!
Dawn N.
Great alternative to beef or pork. I use it as a hot dog, in pasta dishes, anything I can think of. It taste great and it’s healthier for you. Great price (especially when on sale). I will ALWAYS continue to purchase this item
Devyn K.
Green island, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Being me and my partner are polish, we are suckers for kielbasa. Whenever I want to cook dinner but don’t feel like putting in too much time or effort, I’ll cut this up and pan fry it with some garlic. Boom, dinner is served.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
This turkey Kabasa is so yummy! I love using it because it’s a lot leaner than the pork Kabasa and it taste just as good! It’s especially really good and jambalaya and I would definitely buy it again I recommend mixing it with Zataran rice too!
Taylor B.
Maitland, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love turkey sausage. When I want to have a leaner lunch or dinner I substitute the beef smoked sausage for the turkey and my kids never know the difference! I would recommend Hillshire to everyone!