BY HILLSHIRE FARM #47 in Sausages

Hillshire Farm Turkey Polska Kielbasa.
Easy open.
Since 1934.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Heat & eat. see more...

Stephanie S.
If I’m going to get kielbasa, this is the type I’m going for. The turkey still gives you a great flavor, but there are no weird pieces in the sausage. It browns up nicely, is decently priced, and can be utilized in a variety of dishes (BBQ, dirty rice, with cabbage, etc.).
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
I love eating this sausage with mashed potatoes and corn! Hillshire Farms is a brand that I trust, and I feel safe feeding it to my family. I also like that they have the ‘naturals’ line now too. This sausage is reasonably priced, and I usually buy it from Walmart.
Kait J.
BLESS. This was a go-to meal growing up and it still is in my house. It’s so good. We cook ours on the stove or oven to crisp it up a little. It is so incredibly flavorful!!! It’s also very easy to take campingAND it freezes well and lasts a long time
Danielle H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Just bought this produce from publix. It was in bogo. Since I’ve been changing my diet regimen it has been a great substitute for beef. I made a smoked turkey with tomato sauce with sautéed onion and peppers over brown rice. Delicious.
Sarah N.
Imperial , MO
Solid product. Can be greasy. However, it is a super affordable and fast week night dinner. You can warm it up and eat it or add it to your favorite rice. We like to add it to red beans and rice. For the price you can’t beat it.
Shanna F.
Merced, CA
This is such an easy add to any dinner, or breakfast and we love them. I have used them with scrambled eggs for breakfast, in a bun for lunch, and in a stir fry for a quick dinner. I have repeatedly bought, usually from Target.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
We eat this once every week or two. It's a good "cheap " meal. Spread barbeque sauce over sliced sausage and bake until bbq sauce caramelizes. Scoop sausage and sauce on some white rice. Very cheap and filling.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
My husband and I use this often. It’s a great way to incorporate a flavorful protein and switch things up at home. This tastes like the real thing but has a lot less fat than the real thing. We usually put it in our Portuguese fried rice.
Norma Ms Jai H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this I use this in a recipe called down the river it is awesome with baked beans and rice sautéed onions the best I get from my local market I shop at the flavor is amazing please pick some up today