Hillshire Farm Turkey Polska Kielbasa uploaded by Jessica Y.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #27 in Sausages

Hillshire Farm Turkey Polska Kielbasa.
Easy open.
Since 1934.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
Heat & eat. see more...

Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
This sausage is a family favorite! I’ve used other brands and flavors from Hillshire, but this turkey Polska kielbasa is the best! I use it a cheesy pasta casserole and it’s delish! It maybe cost $10 for the whole meal, so it’s totally reasonable and my son loves it!
Stephanie S.
If I’m going to get kielbasa, this is the type I’m going for. The turkey still gives you a great flavor, but there are no weird pieces in the sausage. It browns up nicely, is decently priced, and can be utilized in a variety of dishes (BBQ, dirty rice, with cabbage, etc.).
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
I’m a huge meat lover, so when I’m watching my weight it’s a huge challenge for me to find healthy options for my meals. This turkey kielbasa has all the great flavor without all the fat, and I love to make it in a skillet with cabbage, onions, bell peppers and potatoes.
Rachel O.
Ravenna , OH
Due to a medical condition in my household, we don’t use beef or pork products. This sausage doesn’t taste like turkey at all, and as long you aren’t expecting that same greasy, savory taste as pork, it makes a good stand in for stews and jambalaya-style dishes.
Amanda H.
Commerce, TX
My future husbands family is polish and when they don’t make their own sausage this is the one they buy. They say it taste more like homemade than any other on the market and they have tried them all. I love sautéing this his with onions and peppers and having roast potatoes with it. A great week night meal.
Kait J.
BLESS. This was a go-to meal growing up and it still is in my house. It’s so good. We cook ours on the stove or oven to crisp it up a little. It is so incredibly flavorful!!! It’s also very easy to take campingAND it freezes well and lasts a long time
Evelyn Giuliane M.
San Francisco
That’s the one ! The one that reminds me the taste of my home’s food ❤️ It reminds me the sausage the we use to put in the Feijoada in Brazil 🇧🇷 The flavor is amazing to do anything , Feijoada , Farofa , Feijão , Sandwich, anything ! You won’t regret
April P.
N Royalton, OH
Pretty good product. Love cooking this with sauerkraut and cabbage. I cook it in the oven or the skillet depending on what I’m doing with it. Readily available in most stores but my go to is giant eagle. If you like kielbasa this is a good one!
Olivia D.
Seffner, FL
I’m polish and this kielbasa always does the job when i don’t have any authentic kielbasa around. I like to make it with peppers and a tomato sauce and it’s delicious. And it’s also affordable. The turkey is actually good as well
Nataliya s.