BY HILLSHIRE

Hillshire farm turkey lit'l smokies 14 oz see more...

Kelly S.
Gainesville, FL
I'm so glad to find smokies with turkey, a healthier alternative to make all of our favorite party snacks! They taste just as good as the original, wrapped in pastry or dipped in BBQ sauce. Our family loves them!
Kendall P.
I haven't had these in awhile, so I think it's time to buy them again. I always love making them with scrambled eggs and cheese. They're also so easy and great to use for parties! :)
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I love little smokies and these to me are just as good as the beef little smokies, put them I some BBQ sauce or throw them in a crockpot full of macaroni and cheese super yummy!
Selina S.
San Antonio , TX
I enjoy these for a quick protein add in! They are low in fat also which is great. Taste great and easy to make! They is plenty in me pack to feed a family two times over!
Tamika M.
Dallas, TX
I love this healthy version of lil smokies! Now I can still enjoy pigs in a blanket and not feel as bad. Great alternative for people who don’t eat pork.
Katie C.
Clearwater, FL
Hillshire Farm always has the best meats but I love that these little smokies come in turkey! Great healthier alternative for holiday get togethers.
Shelly T.
Modesto, CA
These little smokies are very delicious. They make for a really quick snack. Or they are also a good party snack to take with you to a potluck
mayra a.
This is so delicious with eggs , onion , Tomato And some papers if u like spicy foods .
Well cooked they are the s... for breakfast
Gabrielly M.
I love eating these for breakfast with pancakes on the side with some scrambled eggs. They're super easy to prepare.
Mahogany H.
Fort Pierce, FL
So yummy they have the best test ever smoky, salty, very very very good i love them for my nieces and nephews
Jerrica M.
Kailua, HI
What is the best way to cook these?