BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Hillshire Farm Thick Sliced Virginia Brand Ham.
Since 1934.
Water added.
97% fat free.
No artificial flavors.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est 89A. see more...

Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Foodie Expert
I love using this ham for fast snacks. I don't like my ham thin to where you can see through it and this is the perfect slice. I love baking/heating it up in the over with the bread and cheese and make a hot sub. It is amazing. This is something that is always in my house.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Foodie Expert
I'm Italian-American and most of the males in my family worked at a family friends deli at some point or another in their lives, so I know a thing or 2 about cold cuts. I am definitely not into buying prepackaged lunch meat (which I hate when people call it lunch meats) but my dad picked it up 1 day because it was on sale or something & i was very hesitant to try it out but I did & i was pleasantly surprised. It was not salty at all,which that is usually the main issue with prepackaged cold cuts. It was not slimy, which occurs when getting old or if it is a really cheap, poor quality of meat and it was not a strange chewy consistency that occurs also with poor quality. It tastes just like the better more reputable brands & was very flavorful.
Bri H.
Bri H.
Fort Carson, CO
Foodie Expert
Our family loves this brand! Whether it's for school sandwiches or an add in to our grilled cheese nights they love it. Sometimes they'll just ask to eat the ham by itself because it has so much flavor!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Los Angeles, CA
I am so happy to find a thick cut sandwich meat at the grocery store. I have struggled getting to the deli before it closed to pick up sandwich meat for lunches. This makes it fast and easy to pick up and one less stop for me!
Fatima P.
Fatima P.
Santa Barbara, CA
Foodie Expert
I cant stand the little tiny pieces of meat other company's have. I love this brand great flavor and the best part THICK SLICES
Jodi N.
Jodi N.
Grant, MI
Foodie Expert
Finally a thick cut sandwich meat. I like to fry some up for breakfast in my omlette. so many more options than just a sandwich.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Foodie Expert
I am so happy to finally see a thick sliced brand of deli meat. I'll definitely have to try this because I like hillshire farm!
Foodie Expert
We don't eat sandwiches much but when we do, I prefer this brand of deli meat
Travis V.
Travis V.
Hinesville, GA
This I the best lunch meat I think. It has so much more taste and for so few calories. I Love it
Becki J.
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
Foodie Expert
We are a house full of bacon lovers. The Hillshire Farm thick bacon is awesome for breakfast or oven baked and covered in brown sugar.
Foodie Expert
How many calories are in a slice?