Hillshire Farm® Summer Sausage uploaded by Samantha A.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Hillshire Farm Summer Sausage is made with fully-cooked quality cuts of meat. It comes ready-to-serve so that you can easily add it to meals. This summer sausage is available in a 20-ounce package that seals in its naturally hardwood smoked flavor. The fully cooked sausage is delicious eaten plain, with slices of cheese or added to you favorite recipe.

• Do you prefer this brand or is there another kind that is...1 Answers
Manuel P.
Colorado Springs
Purchased at: Walmart
So good I have to get this item every time I see it it’s a must have it perfect because you can cut the perfect size pieces to match what kind of snack you desire plus the flavor and formula and so mouth watering
Yolanda B.
Tuskegee , AL
Purchased at: Target
I am always hesitant to eat just baked sausage but my husband raves so about having summer sausage when he was young and how it makes him feel so warm and nostalgic inside I decided to try it and LO ... it was pretty good. I’ll make it a point to put summer sausage on our holiday must haves list yay
Amy G.
Fruitdale, AL
I absolutely LOVE this summer sausage! My grandfather and I used to sit at the table and eat a whole package of this when I was younger. It was a long time ago and he has since passed, but it's one of the best memories I have with him. Thanks for the memories!
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
son and family all like this for traveling snacks with crackers. not my kind of thing, but this is a bargain compared to the many I tried before I found this. I do all my shopping on line whenever possible. this was a big success.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
I love eating these with cheese and crackers. It’s got a Smokey flavor and tastes so good. I would definitely recommend this sausage stick to everyone. I will buy it again.
Elizabeth S.
Gordon, TX
During the holidays we always have this in the fridge. Of guests drop by it is easy to make a nice snack platter with our summer sausage and some cheese and crackers. Really great taste without being hard on the stomach.
Erin H.
Redding , CA
My family and I love the summer sausage! It’s so amazing! You definitely get your money’s worth it’s not expensive at all. My kids love it too! We love that it tastes great! We will definitely be repurchasing this!
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
My dad is obsessed with this stuff. For any special occasion that involves candy (think Christmas stocking) he always asks for summer sausage. Only this brand will do and he has eaten it since he was a child.
Jessica B.
Pass Christian, MS
My husband loves this stuff! He likes to slice it up and eat it with crackers and cheese. He can eat a whole roll in one sitting if I let him! I like it, too. It has a great flavor and a nice kick of spice.
Reghan J.
Hampton, VA
I got a pack of these as a gift to someone and they were a hit!! Really good value and you can buy almost anywhere! The recipient told me they went back for more. I like to also chop them up and add them in multiple meals!
Rachael B.
Fort Worth, TX
Do you prefer this brand or is there another kind that is better?