Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage

Our Smoked Sausage is fully cooked and made with traditional spices to deliver exceptional flavor.

Is this good for lunch?
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage!
Shawna H.
Davenport, FL
Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage uploaded by Shawna H.
Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage uploaded by Shawna H.
I love using these sausages especially for when I make seafood boil soo tasty I recommend these for sure!!!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jamie J.
We love adding this sausage to our shrimp and crab boils. Even my 10 year old son loves it. For some odd reason it is so good cooked in water with Old Bay seasoning. Great price and really good quality.
Lenita G.
Louisville, KY
Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage uploaded by Lenita G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hill shire is my only smoked sausage of choice !! Great for dinner and breakfast grilled or barbecued
Tamara W.
Jacksonville, AL
Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage uploaded by Tamara W.
This is by far one of the best products they have on the shelf.my only issue is that is the difficult in finding it. I happened purchase mines from Ollie's for about $4 and I wish had gotten more.i used otndsily stleastb3 times a da y.
Tiffany L.
Junction City , Arkansas
Great brand of sausage! Slice it up brown it and put it in some gumbo and it's amazing!
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage uploaded by Georgeanna W.
Purchased at: Kroger
Great taste and value. Is very versatile and works with many recipes. Also available in Turkey version.
Anne M.
Jackson, GA
We are always looking for new summer grilling foods, Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage are so yummy in a grill pack! 1 pack Sausage (cut into bite size pieces) Small red potatoes- cut to bite size Long green beans Onion- cut into bite size pieces 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning (1 per pack) 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter (1 per pack) Separate into 4 foil packs and grill for 12- 15 minutes. So Good!!
Taylor B.
Charlotte, NC
Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage uploaded by Taylor B.
I tend not to like this because of the skin, but Hillshire farms kielbasa is so good and the skin isn’t tough at all. Very delicious and tender. Taste amazing with some sauerkraut. We just had it for Easter!
Elle J.
If you slice this up, and sautée first, it is wonderful to add to your pasta sauce. Now that we're all living on basics and what is available, this can change up the routine a little. I'd probably prefer less salt and better-for-you ingredients, but that would change the flavor I'm sure.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage uploaded by Sarah D.
These smoked sausages are so good. They have such a. Great flavor. We use them in low country boils, fried with 🥔 potatoes, and sometimes just on their own. They run about $2.50 where I live which is a pretty fair price in my opinion.