BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Angie B.
Carrington, ND
This sausage is so yummy! It’s not as greasy as some sausages. I usually make a one sheet pan meal with onions, peppers, this sausage and sweet potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. My family eats it up.
Georgette J.
Slidell, LA
A decent sausage when you don't want to spend an arm and a leg for a healthier and minimal ingredient sausage. With it being chicken, it is a bit healthier. The flavor is pretty good, a nice addition to breakfast. I would definitely buy this again.
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
This sausage is great for breakfast lunch and dinner. You can do so much with it. The flavor is nice. it good with gnocchi and pesto.
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
Lately I haven't really been buying smoked sausage, but then I saw this package of Hillshire Farm chicken smoked sausage roasted garlic and I had to try it. Im glad I did. It was real flavorful, no ketchup needed, and i actually prefer it over the beef smoked sausage. My 2 year old grandbaby thought it was good too.