BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Georgette J.
Slidell, LA
A decent sausage when you don't want to spend an arm and a leg for a healthier and minimal ingredient sausage. With it being chicken, it is a bit healthier. The flavor is pretty good, a nice addition to breakfast. I would definitely buy this again.
Angie B.
Carrington, ND
This sausage is so yummy! It’s not as greasy as some sausages. I usually make a one sheet pan meal with onions, peppers, this sausage and sweet potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. My family eats it up.
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
Lately I haven't really been buying smoked sausage, but then I saw this package of Hillshire Farm chicken smoked sausage roasted garlic and I had to try it. Im glad I did. It was real flavorful, no ketchup needed, and i actually prefer it over the beef smoked sausage. My 2 year old grandbaby thought it was good too.
Kristi G.
We recently tried this type of sausage and loved it. We hadn't had chicken sausage before but the garlic flavor made it taste like real sausage!
Rickeyta F.
Washington, DC
This sausage is great for breakfast lunch and dinner. You can do so much with it. The flavor is nice. it good with gnocchi and pesto.
Saintia J.
I love how this taste. I like to spice it up with onion and peppers. It tastes amazing in pasta. It's my favorite brand of sausage.
Jennifer B.
Huntington, WV
Very great sausage my kids love very very affordable and easy to find highly recommend for all the sausage lovers
Samantha D.
Bloomington , CA
This I so good in pasta I like to put it in different foods like it’s so good in lasagna as well