Hillshire Farm Polska Kielbasa 12 oz. Pack uploaded by Katie D.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #30 in Sausages

Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Has wonderful flavor to it my family loves it you can use it for all different things such as practices see them witches quick dinners. They love it on just about anything and it’s a quick easy fix. The flavor is just absolutely wonderful and we love it in our house it’s a staple in something Levi every week I picked mine up at Walmart and it’s very reasonably price I definitely recommend it
Jada J.
Naples, FL
This is pretty descent. I love this type of meat with something a tad sweet, like pepper jelly. It seem too really add something nice to the meat. Of course you could cook it up with peppers and onion or just eat it on its own.
Courtney G.
Northport
I always buy this when I go shopping. But if you buy the big pack of polska kielbasa it saves you money !  I love this brand , tastes great every time !  Compared to other brands of kielbasa,  this is the one I choose. A no fail , great quality and price ! Win win .
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
I buy this a lot on summer nights to toss on the grill. I also cut it up and fry it in some bbq sauce. My kids love it no matter how I cook it. i also cut it into little disk and fry it & put it with cheese as little snacks for company. Its just a great product for many things.
Gina R.
Fletcher
I've tried other brands of kielbasa when I couldn't find Hillshire with great disappointment. Too salty. Less flavor. Weird flavor. All mistakes. Unless you are buying this fresh in Poland, there is ONLY Hillshire farm! It's great with sauerkraut.
Jill F.
Syracuse, NY
Hillshire Farm Polska Kielbasa 12oz. Pack is a bit on the plain side by itself. It's best served with homemade applesauce and some veggies for a lunch or small dinner meal. Or with some honey or dijon mustard and some crackers as an hors'derve.
Sunshine L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
One of my favorite things to use when cooking. I love using this pack of sausage to make many different types of stir fry meals, or jist plan and simple by cutting them into pieces and putting them in the oven.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Channey P.
Stockton
My family love this sausage. We have it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We usually fry this and have a side or eggs and rice with it. Very affordable and the amount is reasonable. I highly recommend this.
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I absolutely love a grilled kielbasa on a roll with sauerkraut and spicy mustard. Especially in the summer. It takes me right back to my childhood
..it was my Dad's favorite food and this is the brand he trusted, as do I today. The meat is always of fine quality and fresh with a delectable taste. I'll never buy another brand of kielbasa. I'd probably just stop eating it if they stopped making it in this brand