BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Hillshire Farm Polska Kielbasa.
Made with Pork, Turkey, Beef.
Easy Open.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Since 1934. see more...

• Anyone have any good recipes using this product? We put them on th...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Heather T.
Heather T.
I LOVE kielbasa. Especially Hillshire Farm kielbasa. My mom always used this particular brand as I was growing up. Since I've had kids I've definitely use it as a meal option. I love the variety of things you can make: Red beans & rice, kielbasa, potatoes, and eggs, cabbage and kielbasa, and the list goes on. It's perfect for any meal, easy to cook, and decently priced. I normally stock up when I see it on sale for $2.50 or less. Out of all the brands of Kielbasa I have tried Hillshire Farms is the best tasting one to my family.
Terri R.
Terri R.
Freedom, PA
It's the only kielbasa I'll buy. I've tried others, but they just don't have the flavor of Hillshire Farms. Perfect grilled or pan fried, in a casserole, or in a crockpot with sauerkraut. It always stays firm and has that satisfying crunch when biting through the casing.
Jinger R.
Jinger R.
Stephens, AR
The perfect sausage for shish kabobs.. Always tastes fresh and plumps well with lots of juices. Not the most inexpensive brand, but definitely the best. Can be served cold or hot. Makes great appetizers on toothpicks, or added to stir fry or soups.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Foodie Expert
This sausage tastes great and is easy to cook with. You can grill it, saute it, add it to pasta dishes or whatever floats your boat. It has a good flavor and is never grisly or chewy. Definitely my favorite brand for kielbasa.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Creighton, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite kolbassi brand. It doesn't need seasoned and I believe it's already cooked. It's great for sandwiches too! Great value and you can normally find coupons for this product!
Candace L.
Candace L.
Sand Springs , OK
This stuff is always on my grocery list. It makes an easy, quick, delicious dinner. I will chop this up and lightly brown it in a pan. Then I add in a couple cans of french-style green beans and diced potatoes. Add in a bit of chicken/beef stock and you've got yourself a hearty meal!
Claire W.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Hillshire Farms sausage! It is so good with a little bit of olive oil, zucchini, and squash! Such a simple, easy, and delicious meal. It really has great taste as well and you can do so many things with it!
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Bangor
Foodie Expert
Thus product can be used in may ways. I usually have these as a staple in freezer. Great cooked in bq sauce, boiled, fried with veggies or in a boiled dinner
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Northridge , CA
Foodie Expert
I Always buy these when having a BBQ, they are paired best with BBQ sauce cut into smaller pieces and grilled. Always the first food to be gone.
crystal Z.
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
Good to cut up for breakfast mix with eggs great for anything you cook yummy i love it<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Anyone have any good recipes using this product? We put them on the grill and sometimes mix it with green beans & potatoes but looking to mix it up :)