BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Hillshire Farm Polska Kielbasa.
Made with Pork, Turkey, Beef.
Easy Open.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Since 1934. see more...

• Anyone have any good recipes using this product? We put them on ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Heather T.
I LOVE kielbasa. Especially Hillshire Farm kielbasa. My mom always used this particular brand as I was growing up. Since I've had kids I've definitely use it as a meal option. I love the variety of things you can make: Red beans & rice, kielbasa, potatoes, and eggs, cabbage and kielbasa, and the list goes on. It's perfect for any meal, easy to cook, and decently priced. I normally stock up when I see it on sale for $2.50 or less. Out of all the brands of Kielbasa I have tried Hillshire Farms is the best tasting one to my family.
Terri R.
Freedom, PA
It's the only kielbasa I'll buy. I've tried others, but they just don't have the flavor of Hillshire Farms. Perfect grilled or pan fried, in a casserole, or in a crockpot with sauerkraut. It always stays firm and has that satisfying crunch when biting through the casing.
Jinger R.
Stephens, AR
The perfect sausage for shish kabobs.. Always tastes fresh and plumps well with lots of juices. Not the most inexpensive brand, but definitely the best. Can be served cold or hot. Makes great appetizers on toothpicks, or added to stir fry or soups.
Brooke C.
Gibsonville, NC
Foodie Expert
This sausage tastes great and is easy to cook with. You can grill it, saute it, add it to pasta dishes or whatever floats your boat. It has a good flavor and is never grisly or chewy. Definitely my favorite brand for kielbasa.
Karleen B.
Charlottesvle, VA
This is one of my favorite foods EVER! I remember waiting to see that package thawing in the refrigerator. I knew my mom would be cutting it up later that evening and she would sneak me a couple slices. THOUGH FULLY COOKED, IT IS IMPORTANT TO HEAT ALL MEAT THOROUGHLY AND TO MINIMUM INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165F. Just about anything we put it in involved the outside of the sausage being cooked to partial blackness. Lol. Fried or grilled. It doesn't matter. S! Cook a 3 or 4 inch section, split it open lengthwise and pop it a.fresh hot drop  biscuit, Make it that side protein at breakfast or sautee zucchini and add large chunks of kielbasa in the last few munute, jazz up that box of Zatarains jambalaya for those that can't handle the spice of andouille. If you can't tell, I REALLY REALLY Love kielbasa. 💞💓💕❤
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff! I cut a whole one of these up and use it with a boxed cheesy jambalaya mix. It's a super easy dinner and delicious too! Probably not the most healthy, but then again you're probably not looking for healthy if you're browsing sausage brands, ha!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Foodie Expert
Not too greasy and quite delicious. We buy it about once a month. Versatile recipe wise. Easy to cook. Very affordable. It’s perpetually on my shopping list. Would totally recommend this product to others.
Subira J.
Athens, GA
Foodie Expert
I really like the sausage for the flavor. The one thing that I really don’t like about it is the salt content! It’s super salty, so when I do cook with it I have to make sure that I don’t put any type of other salt in my food or else it will become overbearingly salty! Besides that the flavors there, it’s so cheap you can get it at Walmart, or any regular grocery store, it’s easily accessible and it is good!
Holly J.
Foodie Expert
This is our go to quick dinner. Throw it in the oven for 30 minutes with some seasoning sprinkled on top and you've got a delicious main course that even my toddler and preschooler enjoy!
Olivia W.
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite sausage. I was looking for the kind my school served and got something better. It is very affordable. The only thing I do not like about the product is the packaging. I wish it had a resealable bag. Other than that it is a great product. Juicy and amazing taste. I highly recommend it!
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Foodie Expert
Anyone have any good recipes using this product? We put them on the grill and sometimes mix it with green beans & potatoes but looking to mix it up :)