Hillshire Farm Polska Kielbasa

Hillshire Farm Polska Kielbasa.
Made with Pork, Turkey, Beef.
Easy Open.
U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture.
Since 1934. see more...

• Anyone have any good recipes using this product? We put them on ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Karleen B.
Charlottesville, VA
This is one of my favorite foods EVER! I remember waiting to see that package thawing in the refrigerator. I knew my mom would be cutting it up later that evening and she would sneak me a couple slices. THOUGH FULLY COOKED, IT IS IMPORTANT TO HEAT ALL MEAT THOROUGHLY AND TO MINIMUM INTERNAL TEMPERATURE OF 165F. Just about anything we put it in involved the outside of the sausage being cooked to partial blackness. Lol. Fried or grilled. It doesn't matter. S! Cook a 3 or 4 inch section, split it open lengthwise and pop it a.fresh hot drop  biscuit, Make it that side protein at breakfast or sautee zucchini and add large chunks of kielbasa in the last few munute, jazz up that box of Zatarains jambalaya for those that can't handle the spice of andouille. If you can't tell, I REALLY REALLY Love kielbasa. 💞💓💕❤
Subira J.
Athens, GA
I really like the sausage for the flavor. The one thing that I really don’t like about it is the salt content! It’s super salty, so when I do cook with it I have to make sure that I don’t put any type of other salt in my food or else it will become overbearingly salty! Besides that the flavors there, it’s so cheap you can get it at Walmart, or any regular grocery store, it’s easily accessible and it is good!
Olivia W.
This is my absolute favorite sausage. I was looking for the kind my school served and got something better. It is very affordable. The only thing I do not like about the product is the packaging. I wish it had a resealable bag. Other than that it is a great product. Juicy and amazing taste. I highly recommend it!
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this stuff! I cut a whole one of these up and use it with a boxed cheesy jambalaya mix. It's a super easy dinner and delicious too! Probably not the most healthy, but then again you're probably not looking for healthy if you're browsing sausage brands, ha!
Holly J.
This is our go to quick dinner. Throw it in the oven for 30 minutes with some seasoning sprinkled on top and you've got a delicious main course that even my toddler and preschooler enjoy!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Not too greasy and quite delicious. We buy it about once a month. Versatile recipe wise. Easy to cook. Very affordable. It’s perpetually on my shopping list. Would totally recommend this product to others.
Candace L.
Sand Springs, OK
This stuff is always on my grocery list. It makes an easy, quick, delicious dinner. I will chop this up and lightly brown it in a pan. Then I add in a couple cans of french-style green beans and diced potatoes. Add in a bit of chicken/beef stock and you've got yourself a hearty meal!
Jennifer M.
Hayward, CA
Love these things! Brings back memories to my childhood. These are pretty inexpensive and can be used in a variety of ways. They can be used for breakfast in an omelette, grilled and put in a bun, or added to mac and cheese. I usually like to buy these in bulk to get the best value.
Claire W.
Greensboro, NC
This is my favorite Hillshire Farms sausage! It is so good with a little bit of olive oil, zucchini, and squash! Such a simple, easy, and delicious meal. It really has great taste as well and you can do so many things with it!
Emily N.
Apollo, PA
This is my favorite kolbassi brand. It doesn't need seasoned and I believe it's already cooked. It's great for sandwiches too! Great value and you can normally find coupons for this product!
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Anyone have any good recipes using this product? We put them on the grill and sometimes mix it with green beans & potatoes but looking to mix it up :)