Hillshire Farm Naturals™ Honey Roasted Turkey Breast

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Naturals™ Honey Roasted Turkey Breast!
Winder, GA
We only use Hillshire Farm when buying lunchmeat and I have never been disappointed. I prefer the quality and consistency of this brand compared to others and turkey is always my go to when making a sandwich. We seem to always have 2 or 3 packs of this in our fridge at a time.
Nut Free
I recently tried the hillshire farm naturals turkey and was pleasantly surprised! I think this brand has improved over the years, and I definitely prefer the taste of the natural over the regular. Very good option if you don’t have access or time to stand in line at a deli counter.
Sugar Free
Washington, DC
It’s definitely a decent brand and flavor of turkey slices. Maybe you don’t get the organic ingredients of other brands, but it’s a reliable company and moderately priced. I recommend m. Honey roast is one of my favorite flavors
Organic, Low Carb
Tacoma, WA
I love turkey and to have roasted honey turkey breast is the best I use it on my sandwiches I break it up in my towel at the possibilities are in list I think this product is something good to have I would definitely recommend it
Nashville, TN
Not much of a fan of Turkey, I prefer ham...but this one tastes great! I always pick it up for my lunches, at Kroger! Pretty decent price for lunch meat too! I recommend!
Gluten Free, Low Carb
cave creek AZ
I just love getting a few pieces of this turkey and eating it plain! it is so juicy and if we ever run out, it will not be a good day for me. I literally put this turkey in so many dishes I make such as quesadillas, eggs, salads, ect. I'm not exaggerating when I say I packed it in my lunch box every time I bring lunch to school which is almost everyday!
Organic, No Special Diet
I love Hillshire brand of Turkey! It is soo fresh and light. I enjoy making sandwiches with the Honey Turkey meat because it is not salty. However, I wish more meat came in the package because this brand in particular is a bit expensive for only a few slices.
Burgaw, NC
I buy this Honey Roasted Turkey Breast in the 8 oz Tub for my husband's lunches . He loves it! I rate this item a 10! I would recommend this product.  I purchase it just about every time I go grocery shopping. I love Hillshire Farm lunch meats, Great!
Rutledge, GA
It was great like most all of hillshire products. I just like to put it on a sandwich with mayo lettuce tomatoes and salt and pepper! It wonderful , and it’s my favorite kind of sandwich. It’s a little pricey but I would recommend it
Organic
Boca Raton, FL
I love this lunch meat for when I am on the go! It is very tasty and is always consistent! I love to eat this as a snack wrapped in cheese! I definitely recommend to others! I will repurchase this product again!