BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Hillshire Farm Lower Fat Chicken Hardwood Smoked Sausage.
Easy open.
Since 1934.
Full flavor.
50% less fat than USDA data for pork and beef smoked sausage.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture. see more...

Rachel D.
Oshkosh, WI
This is great sausage for egg bakes and any breakfast foods really. So tasty and flavorful.  It is a good price too. I just wish there wasnt so many preservatives in it. They are not good to ingest and if you have headaches and migraines they will make it worse.
Katie S.
Lincoln, CA
I love love love love love love love kill Bassa! However this stuff is bomb.com I am so impressed I love this brand I think they make a great sausage anything anybody who's trying to mix up their dinner should definitely try this
Robin L.
Salem, IN
I love smoked sausage! I make it all the time. I like to cook it with fresh cabbage. It is very greasy though. So I tried this chicken sausage. Wow! It is amazing! Tasted great and MUCH less fat and grease. I chose to grill it and I loved it. Outstanding!
Taylor W.
So good! I love this sausage I use it in a lot of recipes at home that I find on Pinterest or come up with. My husband loves it and so don't two little girls. Win win for my little family of four!
Victoria  C.
Buford, GA
I personally would never buy this again! Terrible flavor.. the texture was... just off! Normal smoked sausage is so much better than this. However, it is very affordable. Just not for me. I don't recommend this for anyone!
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
This chicken smoked sausage has amazing flavor. I've fed this to my family many times and they've yet to notice that it's chicken sausage and not traditional smoked sausage.
Kayla F.
Asheville, NC
I am a major carnivore and low carb lover, so sausage is a staple in our house. I have not been a huge fan of some chicken sausage products, the texture always seems a little odd. These, on the other hand, have a great "sausage" texture and taste excellent! Lower in calorie and such as well, so a great alternative.
monika r.
Belleville, NJ
Love this! So yummy, I make it with breakfast sometimes or add it to sandwiches. Mom makes beans or cabbage soup & adds this. Super delicious
Brittany U.
Broxton, GA
I love this sausage. The taste is great and so is the price. I love all of hillshires products. I love to put them in alfredo
Autumn W.
IDAVILLE, IN
I absolutely love Hills hire products. And I was so surprised when we gave this a try for dinner one night, everyone loved it
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
What's a good recipe using this chicken sausage? I use smoked sausage a lot but my husband and I are trying to eat a little healthier.