Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausage

Fully cooked and loaded with flavor, our beef cocktail links are a delicious treat.

Beef, Water, Corn Syrup, Contains 2% Or Less: Potassium Lactate, Salt, Dextrose, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Diacetate, Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite.

How long do I cook this for?? The instructions ripped when I was trying to take the paper off :(
What's a good, easy and quick recipe for appetizers with these?
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausage!
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausage uploaded by Yessica N.
Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausage uploaded by Yessica N.
these sausages are very good they are made of pork and chicken. estas salchichas son muy buenas están hechas de cerdo y pollo.
Danielle S.
Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausage uploaded by Danielle S.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
Hillshire farm beef little smokies are beef smoked sausages are wonderful! These are fully cooked so easy to reheat. These were okay and will consider possible buying when on sale.
Jocelyn C.
Mankato, MN
Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausage uploaded by Jocelyn C.
You’re not allowed to attend Super Bowl Sunday or go to a work pot luck without finding a variety of little smokies. And let me assure you, my plate is piled with them! I personally love to wrap them in a crescent roll and bake them. It’s like a sleigh ride for your you get (and your soul).
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,529 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
These are absolutely great to have an a pan barbecue sauce to heat it for a party for finger foods or to put in a biscuit to put in the oven and cook finger foods I would definitely buy them again and I will recommend them to anyone
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
Lil smokies are a hit with the family!! They always get brought out for family events and perfect for Sunday Fall football games!
Erica L.
Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausage taste amazing cooked in BBQ sauce. They are fast and easy to make and are great little appetizers for any holiday or get together. I buy the Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausages and the Hillshire Farm Lit'l Beef Franks® Smoked Sausage for Thanksgiving and Christmas for the family to have something to snack on while the main dishes are cooking.
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies Smoked Sausage uploaded by Katrina S.
These are great for when you want to have a lazy lunch/dinner. Just throw them in some rice or Mac and cheese and you’ve got a meal. They’re also good alone and most kids love them as well!
Robin E.
Highland, IL
Best quick appetizer ever and so full of flavor! These are always a hit not matter what you use them for! Bacon, BBQ sauce, whatever!
Venus H.
Purchased at: Kroger
I love to serve these at parties! They are easy to prepare and affordable. I like to put them in a crockpot with barbecue sauce and let them cook slowly. They have a great taste and are good with meatballs.
rolanda S.
Darlington, SC
Tastes good the only brand I'll use for my lil smokies. These sausages are versatile for other snacks also besides the classic smokies recipe. I often enjoy them wrapped with bacon and a sprinkle of brown sugar and pop in the oven. Great buy and a great value.