BY HILLSHIRE FARM #45 in Hot Dogs

Hillshire Farm Lit'l Beef Franks®.
Since 1934. see more...

Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
A fun favorite in our household. We love to stock up on these for the holidays and for parties. Perfect for slow cooking with a favorite sauce and serving up with fun little forks or toothpicks!
Sarah T.
Arlington , VA
Great for pigs in a blanket, which to me are must haves at Superbowl/sporting event parties. A package of these and a tube of crescent roll dough are all you need.
Christina L.
Mattoon, IL
These are pretty good, but a bit expensive. But when paying for the quality of price isn't that important. They taste great amd are very filling.
Shaby F.
Calabasas, CA
I like to boil these in water and mix in with my Mac and cheese for a yummy and quick dinner. One star deducted because they are a bit salty.
Jaime S.
Pasco, WA
These are perfect for game days. throw them in a slow cooker with some BBQ sauce and let them warm up and you're all set
Mikala H.
Brewer, ME
Great if you prefer beef hot dogs instead of pork and want a smaller version to want to make beans and weenies with!
Krystal W.
Atlanta, GA
I love using these to make pigs in a blanket!! Whenever I make it all of my guests love it!
Ashley R.
These are great in the crockpot covered in some BBQ sauce . Great for family gatherings