BY HILLSHIRE FARM

The farm. The food. The craft. These are the things we value at Hillshire Farm®. Back in 1934, our founder knew that quality was the most important ingredient in everything he made. So he partnered with the best farms. Chose the best cuts of meat. And perfected his craft of smoking, curing, roasting and seasoning. His legacy has been passed down from generation to generation, and our craftsmen continue to passionately pursue greatness in every recipe.

Taste the bold flavor of our smoked sausage with rich cheddar cheese and a kick of jalapeño.

Sasha C.
Port huron, MI
These jalapeño and cheddar sausages are the bomb! A must have at every cookout! Normally I'd be satisfied with just a cheese sausage but as I was strolling though kroger one day, I seen this kind and decided to give it a go. The jalapeño flavor isn't all too strong so it's a real nice mild taste and the cheese always pulls through. I'd recommend these to anyone looking for a new mild flavored sausage and the best part they only retail for around 2.99. So delicious!
Patience M.
Tucson
These are a staple in my family's fridge at any given time. If we're grilling for a holiday or any time really, they are there. They pair very well with a potato bun and mayo, and sometimes I add sauerkraut.
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
These are actually really good. I’m not much of a sausage, brat, or hotdog type person but these have a lot of flavor and are pretty delicious dipped in your favorite sauce. Shockingly I would buys these again.
Faviola L.
Could use a bit more heat but that can be fixed by just adding a few pieces of jalapeno on the side. They're a good size for the price and flavor is great. The cheddar cheese doesn't spill everywhere when cooking it but it gets nice and creamy when done. Overall would purchase again.
Andrea D.
These are soooo yummy! Perfect food for any time of the day, and any season of the year. I love eating this when I'm hungry and in the mood for a little spice. I bought this product and meijer and I would definitely buy this again.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
These jalapeño cheddar sausages are a family favorite! They are very affordable and I've been able to find them at any grocery store. The right amount of spice without being overwhelming for those who can't handle spice.
Alanna T.
Richmond, VA
I legit love these. My boyfriend and I make them with sweet potato fries for an easy dinner. I add ketchup to mine but they are great plain. They aren't too spicy either. I definitely recommend for your next BBQ!
Lyndsee M.
West Jordan, UT
Such good sausages, they are amazing plain or on a bun! I just don’t like how the juice sprays out, they have amazing flavor though! They come in a decent size pack for pretty cheap. I would buy them again!
Christy h.
Best sausage ever! It's not real greasy to where you feel like you bathed in grease either! We like it by itself because it has such a great flavor!! It's not too spicy either! Would definitely buy again!
Adriana L.
Lake Placid, FL
Hillshire jalapeno cheddar sausage habe a great flavor, I don't like any other type of sausage but this flavor is Great jalapeno flavor but not spicy. Just right