Hillshire Farm Deli Select Smoked Ham with Natural Juices Lower Sodium

by Hillshire Farm

Hillshire Farm Smoked Ham with Natural Juices Lower Sodium Deli Select®.
New convenient package.
Same great taste!
Since 1934.
97% fat free.
25% less sodium than USDA data for ham with natural juices.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
American Heart Association certified.
Meets criteria for heart-healthy food.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Deli Select Smoked Ham with Natural Juices Lower Sodium!
How would you rate this product?
New Orleans , LA
I'm not the biggest fan of deli ham, but this stuff is pretty tasty. I also love the plastic boxes their meats come in. It keeps them fresh longer and I always keep the packages to re-use for leftovers!
Titusville, FL
This is my favorite lunch meat brand. I don’t eat sandwiches often but when I do this is the lunch meat I go-to. It has good flavor and is priced fairly. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good lunch meat.
Great Falls, MT
We always get this smoked ham it’s a good price and a good flavor. There isn’t that much ham in them tho, however we do have a family of 4, so we tend to buy the family packs to make them last longer. Sometimes the ham can be a little fatty but very rarely.
Mooresville, NC
This is my go to meat to use for sandwiches! I have tried multiple different kinds like turkey, ham, etc. but keep coming back to this one. It is also the perfect amount in the container to eat before it goes bad but also to use before you get sick of eating sandwiches.
Hillshire farm had the better tasting lunch meats an hams in my opinion. They always taste so fresh an juicy. An I love the fact it comes in it's own little tubberware so I can wash it an use it again afterwards to store leftover meals in instead of throwing them away
St Petersburg, FL
Hillshire Farm Deli Select Honey Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin is one of my favorites I love the honey roasted turkey breast I just wish it weren't ultra-thin that they would have a little bit thicker slices other than that it's delicious
This ham is great for sandwiches and also to cut and add in omelettes. Has a slight smoked flavor but not really. It is wet so if you don’t like it wet then don’t try this. Has good flavor and usually reasonably priced.
Fort Wayne, IN
We often purchase the Hillshire Farm Deli brand at the grocery. It’s a brand we trust & the price is great. The pre sliced meats are perfect for a quick & convenient sandwich or even a wrap to take to lunch or out to the pool.
Ewa Beach , HI
I love Hillshire farm's ham! Of course I would prefer deli meat, fresh from that deli. But, sometimes it's just too pricey. I really enjoy that this deli meat is cut pretty thin, it's just right for me. I don't really enjoy a thick cut deli meat...Also, their containers are reusable!! Which is a big plus for me.
Albuquerque, NM
Hillshire Farms always has great tasting lunch meat! It's always sliced just thin enough and has a great flavor for not being fresh from the deli. The packaging is great too because you can recycle them for other uses after you've eaten all the meat!

Looking for your answer?