Hillshire Farm Deli Select Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin

by Hillshire Farm

#2 in Deli

Hillshire Farm Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin Deli Select®.
New convenient package.
Same great taste!
Since 1934.
Browned with caramel color.
99% fat free.
No artificial flavors.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Deli Select Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin!
a month agoNew Plymouth
Slices of this work in a pinch but not what I call the best.  Tastes like processed Turkey as it is, does not have the real home cooked turkey flavor.   Butter if the slices were more natural cut not pressed   I probably will not purchase again except in a rush.
a month agoSalinas, CA
Love This for lunches soo much! My teen aged sister is the pickiest and somehow decided this was the only lunch meat acceptable for her lol. Love this on regular bread, bagels, bread thins, on its own! So good! We always keep this in stock at home and it's not terribly priced at all.
4 months agoSaint Louis, MO
I like the thin slices of this deli meat—it's about the same as if I ordered it from the deli counter. The turkey is flavorful and you can tell it was made from an actual turkey breast, not pieces of turkey. It's a bit expensive, but cheaper than other name brands.
2 days agoOgallala
My family loves this flavor specifically. We mix it up, of course, but always come back to this for a hot minute. The slices are great for any kind of bread choice. Build up on the meat or keep it slim and simple. Price is better than going to the actually deli!
7 days agoMalaga, WA
I like that this comes in a reusable container. And that the lunch meat in side comes in a sealed bag. Tge meat is always fresh and has so much flavor in it! My husband takes sandwiches to work for lunch every day so we always have some in the house!
7 days agoPleasantville, NJ
I love is brand of cold cut meats. It keeps the meat way more fresh then any other brand I used plus after u can done with meat I can reused the container for put left over food it. It's a a 2 in one. You don't have to waste anything after. I love it
2 months agoFife, WA
I love to eat this beans of meat I think it’s so tasty and it Meir for a great sandwich I think it’s a great sandwich the meat is so good and taste so fresh I love turkey meat it’s not so thin I would definitely recommend this meat
4 months agoAkron, OH
I trust Hillshire Deli to delivery high quality meats without a lot of the extra chemicals. It's delicious and fresh. Their packaging is nice to reuse the container for leftovers or organizing hardware in the garage.
5 days agoNorth Ogden, UT
My favorite snack is this turkey wrapped with sprouts and Swiss cheese. It’s very healthy, quick and fresh. It’s a little on the pricey side and it’s rarely on sale, but I do love the flavor and the packaging .
3 days agoAuburn
The turkey is my favorite (and my dog things so too!) it’s so yummy, I honestly use it on a bunch - breakfast sandwiches, lunch sandwiches, grilled cheese and quesadillas! It is SO yummy!!! I love it so much