Hillshire Farm Deli Select Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Lower Sodium

by Hillshire Farm

Hillshire Farm Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Lower Sodium Deli Select®.
New convenient package.
Same great taste!
Since 1934.
Browned with caramel color.
99% fat free.
No artificial flavors.
25% less sodium than USDA data for turkey breast.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture.
American Heart Association certified.
Meets criteria for heart-healthy food.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Deli Select Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Lower Sodium!
Williamsburg, VA
10/10 my favorite lunch meat. So easy and I love being able to reuse the package for leftover dinner or something of the sorts. Always available at my local walmart. Great taste and generally healthy. I purchase this as a staple for my husband's lunches.
west warwick
Taste good and is a nice thickness. Has good flavor compared to other brands. I prefer buying this one versus other brands. Good value for the flavor that you get. Perfect for all kinds of sandwiches.
Vegetarian, Dairy Free
Hastings, MI
The Oven Roasted Turkey is always fresh tasting. Like every package! We as a family always prefer the Oven Roasted over the other kinds! It does taste like it was roasted. It has such a nice taste to it! You should try this! Thank you!
Low Carb
I’m trying to cut down on unnecessary sodium where I can & I LOVE this lunch meat! I usually just make it into a wrap using a low carb tortilla with pepper & cheese, or use a flax pita with lettuce & tomato.
Oceanside, CA
Hillshire Farm Deli Select Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Lower Sodium uploaded by Katie M.
One of my hubby and kids pre-packages turkey lunch meats . It tastes good , But I prefer freshly sliced [email protected] the deli ! Especially roast beef and the rosemary season turkey from [email protected] But this is a decent , thinly turkey ! Hillshire Farm Deli Select Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Lower Sodium
Organic
Sacramento , CA
I always by hillshire farm deli I love to use it in my salads it has great flavor great in an egg omelet my kids love it I dont think it needs improvement it is good how it is
Organic, Low Carb
Sunset , TX
This is one of my favorite products from the brand I love the flavor of the turkey it’s self and the fact that it doesn’t have as much sodium yet still hold a lot of flavor. The packaging is something which also draws me to this brand I like that I can close it and it keeps my meat nice and fresh as a post to many brands but only have a Ziploc and tend to not close as tightly
Saint Louis, MO
I’m more of a person who gets deli meat from the deli actually. I like to pick out how many pounds I want and the thickness but for the times that I don’t get deli meat from the deli this would suffice in the meantime. I like Hillshire Farm meats and this is pretty tasty. I wish there was a bit more flavor but I do like this for my sandwiches.
Clearfield, KY
Good lunch meat, decent price. Hillshire farms are also on sale quite often so you can get 2 tubs for $5 etc. It has good flavor and texture. Some lunch meats will have a slimy feel and appearance to them and discoloration. There is also no "juice" in the bottom of the container. Those are the things that gross me out and I cant eat it.
Richmond, KY
I try to avoid gluten and soy in my diet. It’s hard to find items with out them. I can count on Hillshire to not have things in it that I don’t want. The taste is great. I will buy it again.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free