Hillshire Farm Deli Select Honey Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin

by Hillshire Farm

#5 in Deli

Hillshire Farm® Deli Select® Ultra Thin Honey Roasted Turkey Breast.
Since 1934.
Same great taste!
New convenient package.
99% fat free.
No artificial flavors.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
©2013 The Hillshire Brands Company.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Deli Select Honey Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin!
Canton, OH
These lunch meats are good don’t get me wrong. They are fresh and great tasting and there is a huge selection of different types of meats. I rated 4 stars because of the price. I feel like they are overly priced for the amount of meat you really get. Compared to others brands you could be paying 6$ for a container but get twice as much with just as good quality as hillshire.
Providence, RI
Delicious. Flavorful. The container in itself is amazing, a Tupperware container that actually fully closes. This leaves the meat fresh and ready to be eaten for a substantial amount of time. Always good quality, never a disappointment.
Helena, MT
This is my go to brand for honey roasted turkey, I eat it by itself all the time it’s just absolutely delicious and affordable. I’ve been eating this brand since I was a kid and I don’t think I’ll ever buy another brand
Organic, No Special Diet
Glen Burnie, MD
I like hillshire farm deli meat. I would say however this isn’t one of my favorites. It has that “too processed” taste to me and can often be a little slimy. So i spend an extra dollar or two to buy another brand
Angola, NY
I love this turkey breast. It’s the only brand my family buys. It’s so good and it last a long time. I really like this product. You can get it at most grocery stores. I would recommend this turkey to others!
Uniontown, PA
Hillshire farm is my absolute favorite deli meat. They have a great variety of meats. The price is good. It’s great quality meat. I’m able to pick it up pretty much anywhere. Definitely recommend this brand.
Pomona, CA
The product is great overall I love using different deli meats and hams to make homemade subs. My entire family loves this brand as this is always so good. It’s very inexpensive and it tastes great.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is my favorite lunch meat. I eat sandwiches all the time and this deli meat is always fresh and it’s convenient it comes in a resealable container which makes life so much easier especially with kids
Colorado Springs
This is the only lunch meat my husband will eat. H this has great flavor and is sold in a large container which is a good price and the container can be reused as well.
Organic, Gluten Free
Honey Roasted Turkey Breast is probably one of my favorites. I love it on a sandwich with some mayo, organic cucumber and tomatoes. Chilled. It’s the best snack sandwich ever. I would recommend everyone who eats meat, to try Hillshire Farm
Organic, Sugar Free, No Special Diet