Hillshire Farm Deli Select Honey Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin

by Hillshire Farm

#5 in Deli

Hillshire Farm® Deli Select® Ultra Thin Honey Roasted Turkey Breast.
Since 1934.
Same great taste!
New convenient package.
99% fat free.
No artificial flavors.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
©2013 The Hillshire Brands Company.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Deli Select Honey Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin!
Chardon, OH
I buy these when the deli line is to long. Any of the Hillshire farm brands stay fresh in their resealable packages. The taste of the ham is delicious! Very flavorful. It is perfect for keeping in the fridge when kids are out of school too
Madill, OK
I love the turkey breast I can cut it up and put it in my salad or have it for a sandwich. For a bonus I am the only one that will it. My husband and kids like ham better so with he turkey at least I know they won't gobble it all up.
Hot springs, AR
Best packaged lunch meat! Honey turkey is my favorite, along side honey ham. I love that Hillshire has the option for lower sodium much meat as well. The price I feel like is normal for lunch meat. I purchase mine from Walmart.
Thornton, CO
Hillshire farm deli honey roasted turkey breast are my husband's absolute favorite he wants me to make him a sandwich with this meat everyday for work lol it's good value you can definitely taste the honey and for a great price!
No Special Diet
I like the flavor of this deli meat, I just don't care for the amount you need to use, to get a decent sandwich. It's a bit costly if you have more than one person to make a sandwich for. Don't get me wrong, it's delicious.
Youngsville , LA
This meat is always so fresh and sliced thin enough to be just right for a sandwich. Has a great smoky roasted flavor with a hint of sweet- but not too much. It’s priced good and can catch it on a good sale and save big.
Escondido , CA
We are obsessed with this honey roasted turkey meat! Great in our sandwiches and taste amazing. It’s very light and thin so you can spare a few slices. It’s a little pricey but the quality is great so it’s worth it!
Vegetarian, Organic, Dairy Free
Boone, NC
This was always my favorite deli meat growing up! We would eat this every time on vacation to the beach since it was super easy to pack and carry and make a sandwich with. The taste is great and I could eat it all!
Richmond, TX
The taste of this product is really good. It has a slight sweet taste, which is really needed because of how bland and dry turkey typically is. It comes in a convenient package rather than a bag, which is an added bonus.
Vegetarian, Low Carb
Mentor On Lk, OH
Packaged turkey is something I try not to buy too often but it’s good to have in a pinch. The price of this turkey is always reasonable, I like the ultra thin because of calories and my daughters love it too.