Hillshire Farm Deli Select Honey Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin

by Hillshire Farm

#5 in Deli

Hillshire Farm® Deli Select® Ultra Thin Honey Roasted Turkey Breast.
Since 1934.
Same great taste!
New convenient package.
99% fat free.
No artificial flavors.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
©2013 The Hillshire Brands Company.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Deli Select Honey Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin!
Tulsa, OK
Great flavor! Makes for quick meals for the kiddos! Love the packaging for keeping well in the fridge
Vegetarian
Great product and easy to buy. I buy this instead of getting sliced turkey meat. The meat taste great
Moreno Valley, CA
I love making huge layered sandwiches with this honey roasted turkey breast! They are just so good
Organic, No Special Diet
Lebanon, KY
I don’t buy lunch meat often but when I do it’s always this ham. It’s good and I like the thin cut.
No Special Diet
Great! Love their ultra thin now. Makes me me feel as if I’m eating less. Great for packing lunches
I like this lunch meat. It tastes pretty good and the texture is okay. It's a little bit expensive.
No Special Diet
dc
My favorite! My friends know me for just pulling out deli turkey to snack on and this is my go to
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Low Carb
Kentwood, MI
My girls love this they eat it alone an with sandwiches. Good value sometimes when it’s on sale.
Tastes amazing. The flavor and the freshness is always amazing with this brand. Good selection
Halal, No Special Diet
Bordentown, NJ
Produto com uma qualidade muito boa ! E preço bem baixo ! Vale a pena comprar para experimentar
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free