Hillshire Farm Deli Select Honey Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin

by Hillshire Farm

#5 in Deli

Hillshire Farm® Deli Select® Ultra Thin Honey Roasted Turkey Breast.
Since 1934.
Same great taste!
New convenient package.
99% fat free.
No artificial flavors.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
©2013 The Hillshire Brands Company.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Deli Select Honey Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin!
Erie
I rarely eat lunch meat but when I do this is my favorite. I like the texture and taste if the ultra thin!
El Dorado Hls, CA
I always prefer honey roasted to regular. I like making sandwiches out of them, but they rip really easily.
Taylor, MI
Great lunch meat for sandwiches. Love the texture and thinness. Easy to use as much or as little as needed.
Vegetarian
Riverside, CA
Even though it is a thin cut it still gives you a powerful taste of honey and sweetness and meaty goodness
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Stoughton, WI
This deli meat is soo good. It’s affordable! And tastes delicious! I highly recommend and will repurchase!
Hazard, KY
I always grab hilshire lunch meats I don't have to worry about quality with hilshire u always get the best
Bladenboro, NC
Any deli meat by this brand is so fresh. Not a bad price, and it takes your sandwiches to another level!
No Special Diet
Love their meats and the price and bonus container helps keep it fresh longer never all watery or too dry
Johnstown, NY
One of my favorite hams to quickly grab on the go. It tastes amazing and the price is very reasonable!
Burkesville , KY
This honey ham is great. I love how thinly it is sliced and it’s flavor. This is a great sandwich meat