Hillshire Farm Deli Select Honey Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin

by Hillshire Farm

#5 in Deli

Hillshire Farm® Deli Select® Ultra Thin Honey Roasted Turkey Breast.
Since 1934.
Same great taste!
New convenient package.
99% fat free.
No artificial flavors.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
©2013 The Hillshire Brands Company.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Deli Select Honey Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin!
10 days agoEdinboro
This is my favorite lunch meat, paired with pepperoni and honey mustard on rye bread, and toasted. It has amazing flavor, always tastes fresh. I wish these came in ten pound bags. The price is wonderful to the amount you get. I would definitely buy again.
2 months ago
I love to cook this on the stove and add it on top of my eggs, on a sandwich or just on top on the plate. This turkey breast taste delicious and smells delicious too. We purchase often and will continue to
2 months agoTroy, MO
I really like Hillshire because it's just like the deli but with a fraction of the price plus they pretty much have any and every kind of lunch meat you would want or could think of plus I can't really say that there's a Hillshire Deli lunch meat that I wouldn't eat I like them all there's so many great choices you can't help but pick a great one
2 months agoAtlantic Hlds, NJ
True story, I feel like all deli meat tastes the same. I don’t know how to say that. This is fine. It tastes fine. It is good. Maybe I don’t know how to make good sandwiches. That’s probably the case. User error.
10 days agoPittsfield, MA
Very thinly sliced and well flavored. I will say that its expensive which is a bit of a bummer but I keep buying it because of the quality. No grittiness or gristle.
a month ago
This turkey is so good. I like that it's thin so I can really pile it on. The only thing is I wish I could purchase this turkey in a resealable bag rather than sealed in plastic as well as a plastic container. I feel so bad recycling these containers every time I purchase. I wish I could use less waste.
25 days agoWest Palm Bch, FL
I really like this brand for deli meat. The quality of the meat is really good and I like the packaging. It is easy to reseal it and keep it in the fridge. I wish that there was a little bit more meat in the packages though. It seems like it's mostly packaging and then just a little meat.
2 months agoMaplesville , AL
Makes great tasting sandwiches or can be used to make party favor snacks. They are so affordable you can do alot. I diffently recommended you try this product. My family loves it I'm sure yours will to.
a month agoIdaho
I am not the biggest fan of deli meat or turkey, but there is something about Hillshire Farm brand that I really love. They have an excellent selection of deli meats and in different slice thicknesses. I really love their turkey, and this honey roasted flavor is excellent!
14 days ago
A good deli product for a reasonable price! I have used this product for so many years- I would even eat this product as a kid in my school lunches. Sometimes there are some red dots on it, and those freak me out, but I know they’re just part of the turkey so I just take them off!