Hillshire Farm Deli Select Family Size Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin uploaded by Michelle V.Hillshire Farm Deli Select Family Size Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin uploaded by Jeremiah f.
2 colors available

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #34 in Turkey

Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Ultra Thin Family Size Oven Roasted Turkey Breast.
Since 1934.
Browned with caramel color.
99% fat free.
No artificial flavors.
Same great taste!
New convenient package.
1 lb. family size.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. see more...

Ally Z.
Ally Z.
Cresson, PA
My fiance always buys this and I just recently tried it on a panini with spinach, provolone, tomatoes, mayo, and avocado. It was pretty good! This is good for when the deli isn't open because it can be pricey at some stores ($5 for 1/2 pound isn't that great of deal). I love that it is sliced very thin, it helps stretch it out. The flavor is great, it doesn't have a weird texture like some pre-packaged deli meats.
Jeremiah f.
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
Hillshire Farm Deli Select Family Size Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Ultra Thin is so good. It cut very thin and it's as good as any great cut deli near yi I get a the store. The family lives it and we have been eating it for years.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
This one is my favorite HILLSHIRE FARM Ultra thin oven roasted turkey breast. I don't eat ham because of its flavor so this is my better and healthier choice I buy it at BJ's
Angela M.
Angela M.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
I eat this turkey with cheese and crackers for a mid-day snack! I wish the meat was a little bit thicker though. Other then that it's great and tasty.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Omaha, NE
One of my favorite lunch meat brands and flavors. I like the ultra thin slices wrapped with cheese for a quick snack or in a wrap for a meal.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Piqua, OH
I love using these thin slices when I'm needing a little something extra in my salad. Perfectly sliced and so delicious!
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
These are decent.. I don't like processed sandwich turkey meats but this is great for sandwiches.. Just the right cut.. only 2 slices are needed for a sandwich.. Not too salty
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Columbia, SC
Hillshire Farm is one of my top two brands of favorite lunch meat. It's usually a pretty reasonable price, which is definitely important. Their turkey breast is deli quality and has great nutritional value - low fat low carb etc. I pair it with Arnold's Sandwich Thins to make for a very healthy lunch! It also tastes great with some Sargento sliced cheese, or heated up on an English muffin egg sandwich.
Lilin L.
Lilin L.
Delicious sandwich meat! You can find this at almost every supermaket, so it is super convenient, and it taste great!