Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Black Forest Ham

by Hillshire Farm

#7 in Deli

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Black Forest Ham!
Ok flavor. Used to purchase all of the time before Boar's Head became more available/affordable. Still buy in a pinch or when on sale.
Allensville , KY
Very good and always fresh for a packaged meat. We like to make our own roast beef subs with melted cheese and this is always our go to.
Clemson, SC
I love a good ham for a sandwich or salad and I always go for Hillshire Farm. It’s reasonably priced and just simply tastes really good.
Modesto, CA
This is really good sandwich meat it's not to thick and not to thin two pieces easily make a full sandwich and it is sate super delicious
Pomona, CA
It’s pretty darn tasty. I usually make ham grilled cheese sandwiches. I live the taste of all hillshire meats. It’s reasonably priced.
Corcoran, CA
Black forest Ham is the bomb. When you add your Lettuce and tomatoe and cheese now you have a sandwich. With some chips on the side
No Special Diet
This is a favorite for my family. It has great flavor but it isn’t very thick so we have to put at least 3 slices on our sandwiches.
No Special Diet
Hillshire Farm packaged deli meats are some of the best prepackaged deli meats you can find. Has a good taste and easy on the budget.
New Orleans, LA
I love Hillshire Farm Deli Select Black Forest Ham. I usually pair it with turkey. It tastes great and the container is reuseable.
No Special Diet
Cubanos!!! I make a version of Cuban sandwiches almost weekly and this is the ham I use. Great by itself or dressed up for cubanos!