Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Black Forest Ham

by Hillshire Farm

#7 in Deli

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Black Forest Ham!
Sesser, IL
Everyone from my son and I to our cat loves hillshire farms meat! The Black Forest ham is absolutely everyone’s favorite!
La Jolla, CA
Tasty, it last longs and I always keep on using the containers afterwards. The meat can get pricy but it's very good.
Lafayette, IN
I buy this for taking as lunch during the week. It’s got great flavor and is a great price range. Will continue to buy
Kissimmee, FL
Yummy yum yum is what I think of when I think of Hillshire black forest ham. Love it in my eggs, sandwiches, wraps etc;
Organic
Always have this in the fridge. Quick and easy to make a sandwich with. My boys like this in a grilled cheese sandwich!
Dairy Free, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Omaha, NE
the taste of this ham tastes like it’s an expensive brand but it’s actually really affordable along with great taste!
Organic
Redondo Beach, CA
This product goes bad so quickly, it almost never gets finished so I stopped buying it. Flavor and texture is only ok
Bloomburg, Texas
This is my favorite brand of lunch meat. I love to use it for sandwiches, grilled ham and cheese, or omelettes.
Hurlock
I eat this every week I love it. I have it for lunch as well as cut some up and add to my eggs for dinner too.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Auburn
Great deli meat, it has great flavor, and for the price you can’t beat this! Highly recommend Hillshire meat!