Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Black Forest Ham

by Hillshire Farm

#7 in Deli

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Black Forest Ham!
Greensburg, PA
I don’t eat lunch meat but this is a go to item for my boyfriend for his lunches. Staple lunch item.
Stonewall, MS
My favorite lunch meat! Very easy for making sandwiches and love that it’s in a reusable container.
Los angeles
Love how they cut the ham doesn't smell bad like the other bands. Preferably always. Top 10 hams .
Organic, Gluten Free, No Special Diet
Denham Spgs, LA
Very good ham and I would recommend trying it out for sure. My family really loves it and so do I.
Organic
Black forest is my favorite type of ham. This brands ham if very good, though slices are very thin.
Orlando, FL
Great on sandwiches, pita bread, and in wraps! Pair it with cheddar or pepper jack and it’s great!
Fresno, CA
I’m not much for ham but everyone else seems to love it so I buy it. It doesn’t taste bad though
Organic, Dairy Free, No Special Diet
Rockford , IL
Yummy. Great for sandwiches or just to snack on all alone. It comes in a tub that keeps it fresh.
Pelham, GA
i love putting these in my sandwiches!! i mix it with other meats and veggies, cheese, mayo etc.
No Special Diet
Great taste and easily stackable on sandwiches. Wish there was more in the tub but overall good.