Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Black Forest Ham

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Black Forest Ham!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
When I am low on time and can’t wait for the real deli this is a good lunchmeat to grab. I like ham on my sandwich and Black Forest ham is even better. I do tend to add more slices of this than deli meat but I plan for that. I will continue to buy it as needed.
Jennifer G.
1,671 reviews
Easy, convenient, fresh, and great tasting! That’s how I describe this ham. Easy for sandwiches but also great in potato soup! Easy to close storage container keeps it fresh as well!!
Zory'A P.
I really like the flavor of this ham. It is very savory and tasty. My family buys this every time we have to do a grocery store run. Would recommend.
rebecca S.
Paducah, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
This is our go to for a quick meal after ballgames or a busy day on the lake. We always have this lunch meat in our fridge. A little sweet bread, mayo and fresh tomatoes and you don't feel like you are cheating your family out of a meal. The meat always taste fresh and I love that you can use the reseal container. Definitely worth the price.
Tanya G.
West Warwick, RI
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband loves Black Forest ham. We buy this the most. It’s nice and savory versus honey ham which is sweeter. Price is fair. Good for sandwiches wish mustard. Would recommend if you like savory meat.
Angela S.
The black forrest ham is good. I have noticed that they are a little pricier. With other comparable Brands you seem to get more for what you pay for then you do with this brand.
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
This is my favorite brand of affordable deli meats you get alot for your money its nicely packaged to stay fresh and it is delicious it had a very good flavor i highly recommend this for your sandwiches
Christina N.
Tacoma, WA
I like to buy when they're on sale. I'm doing keto so having deli slices on hand for a quick grab snack is a must. I like that they have gone to a more natural less chemical options as well. Would definitely recommend. Very affordable if you can find on sale and they have different cuts so you can buy as thick or thin as you like.
Alexa M.
Orlando, FL
El black forest ham es uno de mis jamones favoritos. Me encanta este en específico ya que es más fino que los demás.
Chloe D.
Demotte, IN
I love Black Forest ham! It tastes delicious and does well with cooking it in something but also a basic sandwich!

Looking for your answer?