Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Black Forest Ham

by Hillshire Farm

#6 in Deli

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Black Forest Ham!
black forest ham is my shit. i would definately reccomend this to a friend and i believe that they have reccomended this to ttheir friends as well. it tastes good and smells good. i use it all the time and i would purchase this produc atain. yummy!
Sugar Free
Lincoln, CA
Yum! We love Black Forest Ham and this Hillshire farm is one of our favorites for whenever we want a sandwich! Not to mention I love the packaging for storage. Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Black Forest Ham
Dairy Free
Piedmont, AL
Hillshire is my preferred brand of deli meat. I dont really like deli meat and this in the only brand that I dont mind eating. I wish the packages came with more meat for the price. My favorite recipe for this meat is: Hawaiian King rolls, this ham, sliced swiss cheese, cut the rolls in half put the meat and a slice of cheese on, top the rolls, then melt butter, add Worcestershire sauce, garlic & onion powder & then Poppy seeds. Mix it all together and brush it ontop the rolls. Bake for atleast 10 minutes then brush on another layer and enjoy! They are the best!
clearfild
My family loves to use us for a quick going lunch it’s easy to open up the box and get the meat out it is also really easy to clean up because it only comes in a container to put back away
Green Bay, Wisconsin
I love the packaging and the Black Forrest ham. I always go for this brand because it’s affordable and we always love that the package makes the product last longer.
Blaine, TN
I really like this brand, the Black Forrest Ham is so good..I have pickey eaters and they love it. Its sliced thin, its in a stay fresh container and not expensive
Buffalo, NY
In my opinion Black Forest Ham is the top level of ham. I buy it when it's on sale and I have a coupon for maximum savings. It has a little bit of difference than regular ham. It's the best of the best I first experienced it on a sub at subways. So now I make subs at home with this ham. since trying this ham, it's the only ham that I use to make sandwiches. I even add it to my scrambled eggs with cheese. Meal in one.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Hey there sandwich! Love ham since it doesn’t have the tryptophans like turkey so I won’t have the afternoon slump. Cheese, lettuce and tomato and you have yourself a gourmet life.
Dairy Free
Chesnee, SC
By far my favorite. I absolutely love a good ham sandwich, and also a good ham and cheese sandwich, and I love that this is not too sweet of a ham or too strong of a ham. It's a perfect balance especially for a sandwich. We love it here at my household, and the quality and freshness of it, I cannot complain.
Richmond, KY
I like Black Forest ham. This is a pretty good version of it. However, the container is small for the price that you pay. I like a sandwich that has more than one or two tiny slices so one package doesn’t make many sandwiches.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free