Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Black Forest Ham

by Hillshire Farm

#7 in Deli

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Black Forest Ham!
11 hours ago
black forest ham is my shit. i would definately reccomend this to a friend and i believe that they have reccomended this to ttheir friends as well. it tastes good and smells good. i use it all the time and i would purchase this produc atain. yummy!
10 days agoLincoln, CA
Yum! We love Black Forest Ham and this Hillshire farm is one of our favorites for whenever we want a sandwich! Not to mention I love the packaging for storage. Hillshire Farm Deli Select® Black Forest Ham
2 months agoPiedmont, AL
Hillshire is my preferred brand of deli meat. I dont really like deli meat and this in the only brand that I dont mind eating. I wish the packages came with more meat for the price. My favorite recipe for this meat is: Hawaiian King rolls, this ham, sliced swiss cheese, cut the rolls in half put the meat and a slice of cheese on, top the rolls, then melt butter, add Worcestershire sauce, garlic & onion powder & then Poppy seeds. Mix it all together and brush it ontop the rolls. Bake for atleast 10 minutes then brush on another layer and enjoy! They are the best!
2 days agoclearfild
My family loves to use us for a quick going lunch it’s easy to open up the box and get the meat out it is also really easy to clean up because it only comes in a container to put back away
8 days agoTekamah, NE
This is all my 7 year old will eat. I personally like it as well. I enjoy it being thin sliced and still tastes like it just came from the deli. The price is not the high either.
a month agoBuffalo, NY
In my opinion Black Forest Ham is the top level of ham. I buy it when it's on sale and I have a coupon for maximum savings. It has a little bit of difference than regular ham. It's the best of the best I first experienced it on a sub at subways. So now I make subs at home with this ham. since trying this ham, it's the only ham that I use to make sandwiches. I even add it to my scrambled eggs with cheese. Meal in one.
2 months agoChesnee, SC
By far my favorite. I absolutely love a good ham sandwich, and also a good ham and cheese sandwich, and I love that this is not too sweet of a ham or too strong of a ham. It's a perfect balance especially for a sandwich. We love it here at my household, and the quality and freshness of it, I cannot complain.
2 months agoRichmond, KY
I like Black Forest ham. This is a pretty good version of it. However, the container is small for the price that you pay. I like a sandwich that has more than one or two tiny slices so one package doesn’t make many sandwiches.
a day ago
Love this brand I’m not really a sandwich person but this is my favorite brand of all time I would eat this all day if I could and it lasts pretty [email protected] time as welll good price
3 months agoElizabethtown, PA
It's deli ham in a tub, it may not be as premium a product as you could get elsewhere but it tastes fine and works great on a sandwich. This tends to be my go to when I'm buying deli meat for sandwiches, it's pretty reliably decent and fine on sandwiches.