Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #50 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Sarah L.
West Jordan, UT
These are delicious! I put on bbq or I just cook on the stove. I love the cheddar flavor! I will get again! They don’t cost much either at Walmart. These are bomb! I recommend to everyone!
Vita L.
Sacramento, CA
Me and my kids love this tbey are so tasty we can throws these in with basically anything😍😍 fry or even grilled it taste so yummy
Tamara M.
Des Moines
I love these on the grill. Inexpensive and quality taste. Great for any barbecue party.
Miriam S.
Westminster, MD
I'm not really big on eating sausage, but this is definitely tasty! Great item to buy for the BBQ. This doesn't even need sauce because the cheese is enough as it is. As for the cheese it isn't overly cheesy so if you're not a big cheese lover, that's good news! Definitely recommend!
Christy A.
Madison, TN
I love how juicy and tasty these are. You can fry, grill, or boil these and they are still delicious. I but these often.
Corina C.
Menifee, CA
These sausages were ok. I thought they would have more cheese in the middle but I could barely taste it. Overall the flavor was good just wish it was more cheesy! I would recommend it if you don’t mind a hit of cheese taste
Anna M.
Newcastle , Tyne and Wear
Tried this for the first time yesterday and I was actually pleasantly Surprised and I'm quite funny when it comes to different meats (I like to stick with what I know). My dad was cooking them up and they were pretty darn delicious. Not the cheapest sausages on the shelves but if you like good quality then you pay a little more. Lovely texture and flavour and I'd repurchase and recommend.
Nathan B.
Vineyard, UT
The flavor in these are absolutely amazing. I am very picky on what hot dog’s i eat. After roasting these over the camp fire with some friends, I’ll never go back to other meats similar. Would definitely buy again.
Dani E.
Ravenel , SC
Cheddarwurst wrapped in bacon is always a hit in or house. Love how cheap I can find these for at our local grocery store
Kera D.
Santa Rosa, CA
Who doesn't like sausage, who doesn't like cheddar, who doesn't like those two ingredients mixed together? Not me, I love them!! These are the best sausage out there right now!! Perfect for lunch or dinner!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?