Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #22 in Sausages

Brie E.
San Diego, CA
These have been a favorite of mine since I was a kid! Flavorful and easy to cook up. Always a good one to add some variety to your layout :) crowd pleaser for sure!
Skyela H.
Petersburg, IN
These are one of my favorite things to make for breakfast. I even eat these throughout the day to be honest. I love the cheese inside and they really satisfy my hunger when I’m craving sausages.
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
So flavorful and very good as hotdogs too. These are great for any time of the day and the value is great for anyone!
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
Cheddar worst is so yummy for so many different reasons! It’s such good sausage in it so greatly priced! I love just eating it on a bun and it’s extremely full of cheddar in the middle which I love to because most of the time you get ripped a half and there’s hardly anything in the middle!
Saffron M.
These sausages are delicious!!! They are bursting with flavour. I just live them!!! We have sausages and mash every Sunday and these are my go to sausages I definitely definitely recommend them
Denaysha B.
These sausages are delicious I first tried these when I was in Costco and they were passing them out with cheese or crackers. They are delicious on their own or as a snack or with food. I love having these sausages in the freezer.
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I absolutely love this product. I will definitely continue to buy. I would recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Michaela C.
Love this for a hot dog. My favorite to eat in the summer time. They are nice and juicy and so tasty. We just throw them on the bbq and stick them in a good thick bun.
Reagan H.
Anna
I absolutely love this brand, period. I have the best recipe idea that Hillshire gave out. It's called Mac n' Cheddarwurst!!!
Cut sausage into ½-inch slices and place in a large skillet. Cook and stir over medium-high heat 4-5 minutes or until lightly browned. In the same skillet, melt butter and stir in flour until combined. Whisk in milk until thick; remove skillet from heat and stir in cheese until melted. Cook pasta according to package instructions. Add the broccoli and peas after 2 minutes of cooking; reserve 1 cup of pasta water and drain remaining. Stir the pasta water into the cheese sauce until smooth. Add the sausage, pasta and vegetables until coated; season with salt.
Akeya G.
Greensboro, NC
I love these so much! You get a lot of for the price. I love eating these like they’re hot dogs. I would eat them with wheat bread and top them with mustard. Great flavor. I would definitely buy again
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?