BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Cassie K.
Johnstown
These taste so good! I would highly recommend them to my friends and family for sure!
Ashley Y.
Hvre De Grace, MD
I’m very picky when it comes to hot dogs and sausages, and I always reach for these. The cheese oozes out and it tastes so good!
Jackie C.
Jackson, MO
Delicious they have a great flavor l9ve them on the grill or in the house on the stove goes good with just about anything
Christina B.
Memphis, TN
Super delicious and affordable, easy to cook and very versatile. Many ways to eat them and always tasty
Rachel M.
Trenton, GA
One of those cookout essentials we must have anytime we have hot dogs we have cheddar wurst with them my favorite
Chloe C.
Wakefield
I'm not big on sausages but when I buy sausages for family and friends if I'm making breakfast etc these are always the ones I pick up and they are well favoured. I've never heard a bad mention about them.. can't comment myself as I don't eat them but my family members devour them!
rebecca a.
Chula Vista, CA
This I feel is so light and healthy for my family and I will always have this in my cart.. the cost isn’t that bad considering all that you get. I will buy this again and again.
Jennifer T.
Savannah, GA
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage

I loved these as a kid growing up and still love them now. Charred on the grill with the little pockets of cheese melting inside. So good!
Jodie W.
These are like plastic, so chewy. The texture is really unpleasant, and the taste is very strong and tastes artificial.
Kimi C.
Sacramento, CA
Love it. This is perfect warmed up cooked with some barbecue sauce. Yum! A great protein snack.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?