BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Hillshire Farms cheddar sausage is really good I for sure those to be pan-seared with bell peppers and onions or cooked on the grill. I love how flavorful each sausages has the perfect combination of cheese to sausage ratio and as it's cooked it becomes super tender and super juicy. I like to use them as a main dish diced up sometimes or who could resist the perfect sausage dog. If you have not tried this brand I definitely recommend this for grilling it is football season again so time for tailgating! Hillshire Farms sausage is a little bit pricey but you get excellent product so this brand is one of my favorites! These sausages are available at any grocery stores, Walmart, Target, Kmart and even some of the dollar stores that have cold items!
Ericka W.
My family loves these at BBQ's they are usually gone as soon as they come off the grill. I am not a fan of cheese so I do not eat them. However I buy them for my loved ones and will buy again .
Lauren H.
These are super yummy and my family loves them! On the BBQ, boiled, fried, or baked in the oven; Hillshire Farms is always a delicious, go-to brand at our house!
tabetha T.
I love this it is good in a casserole or in any recipe or as a hot dog by itself. The taste is amazing available at walmart at a great price.
Brandy D.
These lil sausages stay in my refrigerator all the time! They are so quick to fix. I just throw them typically in a bowl with a bit of water to cover and place in the microwave and voila. All done in a few minutes. I top with homemade salsa in the summer sometimes with Uncle Ben's Ready Rice Butter and Garlic and it's the best meal ever!
Roman Rosario M.
Doral, FL
Salchichas ahumadas de carne de alta calidad con queso chedar cocinada y sazón a da de la mejor manera y a la perfección . Super deliciosa que hará tus comidas mucho más deliciosas
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
So good love the extra filling instead of the skinny unflavor ones. A little more expensive but worth the taste and great for the grill 😋
Dawn B.
St. Lawrence , NL
Love these sausages, I think they taste better on the Barbecue! Very good vaule! I buy this at Walmart
cynthia t.
Flint, MI
These are really good. After they are cooked all the way, the cheese comes out of them. We love cheese so my family loves these.
Penny G.
Orrville, OH
Delicious as always! My husband and kids love them, with or without the bun! Great for low carb diet as well! Always a favorite in our home!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?