Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #46 in Sausages

Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Hillshire Farms cheddar sausage is really good I for sure those to be pan-seared with bell peppers and onions or cooked on the grill. I love how flavorful each sausages has the perfect combination of cheese to sausage ratio and as it's cooked it becomes super tender and super juicy. I like to use them as a main dish diced up sometimes or who could resist the perfect sausage dog. If you have not tried this brand I definitely recommend this for grilling it is football season again so time for tailgating! Hillshire Farms sausage is a little bit pricey but you get excellent product so this brand is one of my favorites! These sausages are available at any grocery stores, Walmart, Target, Kmart and even some of the dollar stores that have cold items!
Lauren H.
These are super yummy and my family loves them! On the BBQ, boiled, fried, or baked in the oven; Hillshire Farms is always a delicious, go-to brand at our house!
Ericka W.
My family loves these at BBQ's they are usually gone as soon as they come off the grill. I am not a fan of cheese so I do not eat them. However I buy them for my loved ones and will buy again .
Kristel R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I usually get these instead of any other kind of sausage. I love cheese and these a re so tasty and addict my kids love them also. i Just heat them up and ready to eat.
Angela D.
Lubbock, TX
If you haven't tried these cheddarwurst, I don't know what you're waiting for. They are easy to make and taste great. Go ahead and put these on your shopping list and work them into your dinner rotations.
Penny K.
Flowery Br, GA
These cheddar sausages were very good. I cooked them on a grill then served with peppers and onions. Yummy!
Brigitte G.
Buxton, ME
These have to be one of my favorites to buy. I love having these cooked out on the grill as the cheese tends to stay inside the sausage better. Having the flame licked skin gives it a great snap when biting into it and the flavor is always on point.
Katy M.
Nacogdoches, TX
These are always a great snack/meal for when you are a bit hungry but not so much that you want to make a full meal. Pop one or two in the microwave to heat up and slice it up for a easy and tasty snack. Pop it on a slice of bread and you've got a nice cheddar hotdog.
Charlene N.
Anything by these guys is great! I know I can always get a flavorful bite and take risks with new recipes.
Chelyce C.
Corvallis, OR
By far, my favorite! I normally heat one of these up in between meals for a quick snack. I'm on a low carb plan, so it's perfect for me. They taste great and are microwave friendly.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?