Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Sara Denise P.
Wilmington, DE
I'm not a big fan of these sausages. Personally, they're way too oily, specially for breakfast. I wouldn't repurchase them.
Logan P.
Jamestown, NC
The cheese itself tasted very artificial but the meat over all was eatable. I wouldn’t get it again.
Alaysha G.
Stowe, VT
Honestly I was expecting this product to be very flavorful and delicious. I was disappointed when I first tried the cheddarwurst smoked sausage from Hillshire Farm because the flavor was very processed and artificial. This is not a product I would recommend, nor will I buy it again. The only plus side was that this product is not very expensive, so it wasn't a big waste of money.
Alison R.
I don't really like this product. It's isn't because of the brand it falls under it is just because of the product it's self. I don't like hot dogs and I wouldn't like them in from any brand. I don't recommend to others.
Danielle B.
I wouldn’t buy these sauseages again. They were very hard to cook and didn’t taste that good. I bought this at shop rite and they were a bit on the pricy side. The flavor was ok, nothing great and overall I wouldn’t repurchase.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Who doesn't love cheese? So I purchased these thinking the same thing...I did not like cheese in my sausage. It gave off bursts of cheese where if it could have been one even taste I think I would have liked it more.
Jaci Q.
Well they are good but gave me heart burn. But most processed meats do. I probably wouldn't buy it again
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I am a picky hot dog eater. I typically get hot dogs made from my own meat and rarely go buy hot dogs. I bought these recently because I was all out of my own. Definitely not the same! I could just tell the meat was more processed and the cheese was not great either.
Kaetlyn-Rose M.
Ripon, CA
Not my favorite ones. The cheddar doesn't melt completely. I've learned if you steam or boil you can teach the perfect temp.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
These are okay. I normally just like a normal braut so the cheese version is a little eh. Tastes more like a hot dog than a sausage. The flavor is not the best. I wouldn’t recommend these, but I feel like others might like them .
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?