Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #20 in Sausages

amy s.
Normandy park, WA
These are okay. I don’t really like the cheddar added. It give a bit of a weird texture and a strange aftertaste. They weren’t too expensive and I don’t think I will ever buy them again but they were worth trying.
Amanda M.
I’m a fan of this brand but not of this particular product. It’s the taste I don’t like
Sarah S.
Erath, LA
i only tried it once it was good. very expensive to my budget. i would try it again and tell others about it.
Victoria P.
The sausage itself is good but I'm really not into having a sausage filled with cheese. Not too pricey at all, i am sure little kids would love these things. I found these at my local Walmart, you can try it out!
Salina S.
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage is okay. Not my favorite sausage, mainly because the cheddar aspect throws me off and I find it contain far too much sodium chloride in one serving. Would not recommend this specific flavor or sausage.
Grace B.
West Salem, OH
Definitely a prepared product. Very salty. Good in a casserole. I like the variety available.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
I truly am not at all a fan of these. I do not like the taste of the combination of the already infused cheese product. Would not recommend.
Meghan C.
Philadelphia , PA
Really not a fan of the cheddar flavor . Stick to old fashion sausage . The price is good
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Not the best the cheese is way to over powering. And they have a funny smell to then I didn't like them. The cheese is to much
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Hate when they put cheese in any meat like that. It tastes so nasty and artificial. It is definitely not something I prefer.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?