Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #46 in Sausages

Rochelle M.
Lancaster, CA
Tried this one time at a bbq. Wasn't so great. Seemed like it was just to much cheese and took away the flavor of the meat.
Nancy A.
I regret to say the addition of the cheese just does not appeal to me.  It adds a texture that I do not find pleasing. There is still the excelle t meat taste, though.
Murphy V.
Chicago
Used to eat them as kids. I don't think I'd be inclined to try them as an adult. The sodium content must be frighteningly high. I'm sorry to say there are better options out there.
✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
I didn’t like it AT ALL. The meat is disgusting and the cheese didn’t help not one bit. The whole thing was just a bad experience and I’ll never buy it again. I would definitely recommend buying this product if you like nasty meat and cheese 🙃
Indiana L.
New york, NY
I really didn't like these sausages, they smell horrible when making and the taste of pork was too strong.
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Hands down so delicious! My total weakness  ! I want to go back to the store and just get so much more !! Where has this been all my life...gimme gimme more!
Danielle D.
Bellingham, WA
These were a little much for me! I do enjoy their regular sausages though, so maybe I just don’t like cheese filled hot dogs :/
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
You would think cheese would make anything taste better but I this case they don't. I don't know what happened with these but I did not like them at all.
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
I thought these would be an easy, quick, tasty lunch. But they ended up being rather salty and greesy. Sadly disappointed.
Amelia G.
St George, UT
I tried these once it’s too much with the cheese I ate one and felt grossed out after .. they where in my fridge for a while until I threw out
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?