BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
I didn’t like it AT ALL. The meat is disgusting and the cheese didn’t help not one bit. The whole thing was just a bad experience and I’ll never buy it again. I would definitely recommend buying this product if you like nasty meat and cheese 🙃
Juliza
Es un producto de muy buena calidad y muy recomndable, usenlo les va a encantar en serio
Indiana L.
Philadelphia , PA
I really didn't like these sausages, they smell horrible when making and the taste of pork was too strong.
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Hands down so delicious! My total weakness  ! I want to go back to the store and just get so much more !! Where has this been all my life...gimme gimme more!
Danielle D.
Bellingham, WA
These were a little much for me! I do enjoy their regular sausages though, so maybe I just don’t like cheese filled hot dogs :/
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
You would think cheese would make anything taste better but I this case they don't. I don't know what happened with these but I did not like them at all.
stephanie z.
Buffalo, NY
I thought these would be an easy, quick, tasty lunch. But they ended up being rather salty and greesy. Sadly disappointed.
Amelia G.
St George, UT
I tried these once it’s too much with the cheese I ate one and felt grossed out after .. they where in my fridge for a while until I threw out
amy s.
These are okay. I don’t really like the cheddar added. It give a bit of a weird texture and a strange aftertaste. They weren’t too expensive and I don’t think I will ever buy them again but they were worth trying.
Amanda M.
I’m a fan of this brand but not of this particular product. It’s the taste I don’t like
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?