BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Katie R.
I dont eat hot dogs any more too much processed meat. I did not like these though the cheese made it taste really weird.
Marica R.
Not my thing. Not a fan of stuffed sausages especially cheese stuffed! Would have to be extremely hungry to it this
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
To be completely honest I am not a huge fan of the cheddarwurst. Not my thing to have cheese inside a hot dog!😬 i didn’t care for the taste
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
I do not like cheese in my sausage! To me cheese is so nasty and makes me break out! You can buy this at a grocery store but I don’t want to recommend it because it doesn’t have good flavor. #gross #nasty
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Nothing personal, just don't like these. Cheese filled dogs. It's so disgusting to me. I can't stand it. Don't recommend
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
My husband does not like this flavor. He likes a simple sausage with maybe a few spices but no cheese and extras. We believe the sausage should be the main focus of your food and other flavor should complement it.
Marissa C.
I am not a fan. I love their other products but this one just didn't work for me. The cheddar turns to oil that just leaks out of the sausage... not good.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Looks appealing but was not even the slightest bit appetizing . Thinking about this makes me sick
Hannah C.
I wasn't a fan of these sausages. I prefer my cheese on top of the sausage rather than inside. It's affordable but the taste leaves something to be desired. I would not buy again.
Nichole C.
W Hollywood, CA
I'm not a huge fan of brats but I am a huge fan of cheese so I predicted that this sausage would be delicious. Unfortunately, I was horribly mistaken.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?