Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #44 in Sausages

Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
Not crazy about this. It has to much salt for my taste. Also they taste like sourkrot bht i have to try every thing once
Ashley P.
Don’t really like . Wouldn’t purchase again. Just wasn’t for me. Maybe a different brand
Katie R.
I dont eat hot dogs any more too much processed meat. I did not like these though the cheese made it taste really weird.
Marica R.
Westland , MI
Not my thing. Not a fan of stuffed sausages especially cheese stuffed! Would have to be extremely hungry to it this
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
To be completely honest I am not a huge fan of the cheddarwurst. Not my thing to have cheese inside a hot dog!😬 i didn’t care for the taste
Lana G.
Kaplan, LA
I do not like cheese in my sausage! To me cheese is so nasty and makes me break out! You can buy this at a grocery store but I don’t want to recommend it because it doesn’t have good flavor. #gross #nasty
Carlie G.
Windsor, CO
Nothing personal, just don't like these. Cheese filled dogs. It's so disgusting to me. I can't stand it. Don't recommend
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
My husband does not like this flavor. He likes a simple sausage with maybe a few spices but no cheese and extras. We believe the sausage should be the main focus of your food and other flavor should complement it.
Marissa C.
I am not a fan. I love their other products but this one just didn't work for me. The cheddar turns to oil that just leaks out of the sausage... not good.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
Looks appealing but was not even the slightest bit appetizing . Thinking about this makes me sick
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

back