Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #50 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Raya M.
Herriman, UT
I think it’s disgusting, I hate the taste of it so much. I definitely won’t be purchasing it again. There absolutely no pros about this product, it is so disgusting. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
I’m not a big sausage person so this may be biased. I cannot stand the cheese in the meat. Horrible idea.
Jodie W.
These are like plastic, so chewy. The texture is really unpleasant, and the taste is very strong and tastes artificial.
diana c.
Pasadena
So far so good I like them I will definitely buy these things that they did already just hopefully the people see it and correct it was such a good deal at
Kortnee H.
South Williamson, KY
Haven’t actually tried these it was the only one that showed up on the list to review but I definitely like the smoked sausage
Alee T.
Rigby ID
The family didn't really care for these, they weren't very good flavor wise but you get what you pay for..
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
I never tried this so I can't really review , but I do love HSF brand of sausages and for a good price
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
These are yucky. They have a terrible aftertaste to them but look absolutely delicious. It’s confusing for sure. I bought mine from my local Kroger, and they weren’t super pricey, but they weren’t really all that affordable either for what you get.
Hannah H.
Maybe i just had a bad batch but these sausages were very oily and had a bad taste...i was not impressed by them at all.
maria j.
Whitehorse, YT
I didn't mind them but only had one. My dad however loved them and ate 4 and got severe food poisoning, that caused him to go to the hospital. So even though they taste great be careful when cooking. Because even though they look cooked they may not be.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?