BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Alee T.
Foodie Expert
The family didn't really care for these, they weren't very good flavor wise but you get what you pay for..
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
Foodie Expert
I never tried this so I can't really review , but I do love HSF brand of sausages and for a good price
McKayla B.
Logan, WV
Foodie Expert
These are yucky. They have a terrible aftertaste to them but look absolutely delicious. It’s confusing for sure. I bought mine from my local Kroger, and they weren’t super pricey, but they weren’t really all that affordable either for what you get.
Hannah H.
Foodie Expert
Maybe i just had a bad batch but these sausages were very oily and had a bad taste...i was not impressed by them at all.
maria j.
Whitehorse
I didn't mind them but only had one. My dad however loved them and ate 4 and got severe food poisoning, that caused him to go to the hospital. So even though they taste great be careful when cooking. Because even though they look cooked they may not be.
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
Foodie Expert
Not crazy about this. It has to much salt for my taste. Also they taste like sourkrot bht i have to try every thing once
Ashley P.
Foodie Expert
Don’t really like . Wouldn’t purchase again. Just wasn’t for me. Maybe a different brand
Katie R.
Foodie Expert
I dont eat hot dogs any more too much processed meat. I did not like these though the cheese made it taste really weird.
Marica R.
Foodie Expert
Not my thing. Not a fan of stuffed sausages especially cheese stuffed! Would have to be extremely hungry to it this
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Foodie Expert
To be completely honest I am not a huge fan of the cheddarwurst. Not my thing to have cheese inside a hot dog!😬 i didn’t care for the taste
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?