Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #50 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Hands down so delicious! My total weakness  ! I want to go back to the store and just get so much more !! Where has this been all my life...gimme gimme more!
trisha b.
Brooklyn, NY
Omgggggg i love eating this and my kids love it to we cook it cook it a lot as well, i love the smell of this brand and always will buy it when i go shopping
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
There isn't a week that goes by that I don't cook up some cheedarworst. I use it for pasta dishes or just on a large bun. It's so good and everyone loves it.
Cassandra o.
Austin , TX
Delicious!!
Very juice and I love the cheese inside. I slice it up and cook it, then mix it with rice. Be sure to add some cream of mushroom for extra yummmm
Bridget B.
Jacksonville, FL
these are my daughter's favorite, especially with the cheese in them. not bad for the price either! My husband cuts them up and puts them in omelets.
Karla M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Me encanta su sabor, su textura y el precio es bueno. Por el sabor tan rico que tiene. Son gruesas y jugosas también. Me encantan. A mi familia le fascinan
Kylie M.
YUKON, OK
These are a staple in our home, from breakfast casseroles, to lunchtime dogs, to dinner skewers or grilled to perfection, these are bursting with flavor!!!
Salina B.
Phoenix, AZ
Good good good , great for cookouts with the family and they’re so yummy even my five year old
Loves em , great prices on this brand and always satisfied!
kristen b.
Wilson, NC
I love this sausage. My family, who don't really like sausage, devoured this when i bought it. I think it tastes best when grilled with onions and mustard.
Adrienne C.
Beaumont, TX
These are my absolute favorite. I love to make these for a quick and easy dinner for those late nights. I pair them with simple sides and call it a night.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?