BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Aj J.
Riverside, CA
You would think cheese would make anything taste better but I this case they don't. I don't know what happened with these but I did not like them at all.
Amanda J.
Bailey, CO
I gm not a big fan of bratwarust but this flavor is my husbands favorite. It cooks great on the grill. I will eat it too but usually I have to cut it up
Cassidy M.
West Jordan, UT
Not a huge brot fan, but I love anything stuffed with cheese. Summer BBQs are complete with these around. Pretty affordable and delis! Bought at Walmart.
Jessica G.
Pleasant Grv, AL
I am a sausage lover. However, I do not like these. I'm not sure why. Something with the taste.. They make great food but I personally don't like these.
Brittnie A.
These are a favorite in my house hold!!! We do them as a hot dog in a bun and sometimes we mix it in a rice dish. They are easy to make and take great!!
Cassandra T.
Good sausage, I usually have this in addition to hotdogs to give dinner a little variety. Between the smokey taste and cheese addition its a nice taste,
Cathy R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Really like these. Put on the grill and throw on your toppings and so good and has cheese in them. Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage .
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
These are really great to add to a meal being hot dogs or breakfast! These are very cheddar and a wonderful staple to a meal leaving people wanting more!
Marilyn K.
Mattoon, IL
This is a regular staple at our house. The whole family likes it and it is quick and easy to prepare. It has a great flavor and is an affordable choice.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA
These are so good. They taste really great on the grill in the summer as a different selection over the usual hot dogs. They have a really good flavor.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?