BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Heather H.
Concord, VA
Foodie Expert
My family loves these with or without a bun. They are a little salty but overall good. It's a go to that i know my kids will eat. Quick and easy to fix.
Megan C.
Grapevine, TX
Foodie Expert
I love these for any time of day. You can eat them with a breakfast meal, a quick lunch, or for dinner grilled like a hotdog or sliced up in some pasta.
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
Foodie Expert
You would think cheese would make anything taste better but I this case they don't. I don't know what happened with these but I did not like them at all.
Cassandra T.
Foodie Expert
Good sausage, I usually have this in addition to hotdogs to give dinner a little variety. Between the smokey taste and cheese addition its a nice taste,
Christie L.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite flavors. Can be a bit oily with the cheeses but I just cook it a bit longer. Can be found any grocery like Walmart, Kroger, Food Lion.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
Yum. These are super good and so easy to make into a meal. You can really taste the cheese without it totally taking over the flavor. My kids love these!
Amanda J.
Bailey, CO
Foodie Expert
I gm not a big fan of bratwarust but this flavor is my husbands favorite. It cooks great on the grill. I will eat it too but usually I have to cut it up
Cassidy M.
West Jordan, UT
Foodie Expert
Not a huge brot fan, but I love anything stuffed with cheese. Summer BBQs are complete with these around. Pretty affordable and delis! Bought at Walmart.
Jessica G.
Pleasant Grv, AL
Foodie Expert
I am a sausage lover. However, I do not like these. I'm not sure why. Something with the taste.. They make great food but I personally don't like these.
Brittnie A.
These are a favorite in my house hold!!! We do them as a hot dog in a bun and sometimes we mix it in a rice dish. They are easy to make and take great!!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?