Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #44 in Sausages

Sarah P.
Milford Sq, PA
I love these! Something I look for when I’m looking for a good bratwurst is snappy skin. These skin on these are very snappy and the mart inside isn’t greasy.
Cherin D.
One of my favorites! Very delicious especially cooked on the grill. I recently wrapped them in bacon and they were even better! Only cheddar sausage I'll buy!
Samantha L.
These sausages are great! They cook well and are very juicy and savory! They are a great ingredient in any dish and can be found in any grocery store .
Catherine C.
These were very juicy and cheesy!!! I loved how well they taste. I didn't buy them however but I did have them at a bbq. So I am not sure how much they cost.
taylor d.
Greenwood , SC
I perfer the sausage dogs cooked on a grill or by stove. my other half likes to cook them in tab bit of beer. hes very different when cooks his sausage dogs.
Gini M.
Though I am allergic to pork, my husband lives these! So do the kids. They ask for the cheddar dogs by name! So all three simply thinks these are wonderful!
Tamarah O.
Love yhem! We always get a package of these when we go camping. Great on the grill and great in a bun! I happen to like mine in a tortilla with mustard.. lol
Lizbeth C.
Rio Grande City, TX
really goooood sausages! the cheese ones are my favorite! i always have them for breakfast, dinner or a family bbq. you can find them in most grocery stores.
Bailey O.
Tulsa, OK
Anytime we have a cook out of get together that calls for family and hamburgers and hotdogs these are our go to!. I'm also a cheese lover so its a huge plus
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Hands down so delicious! My total weakness  ! I want to go back to the store and just get so much more !! Where has this been all my life...gimme gimme more!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

back