Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #20 in Sausages

Samantha L.
These sausages are great! They cook well and are very juicy and savory! They are a great ingredient in any dish and can be found in any grocery store .
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
There isn't a week that goes by that I don't cook up some cheedarworst. I use it for pasta dishes or just on a large bun. It's so good and everyone loves it.
trisha b.
Brooklyn, NY
Omgggggg i love eating this and my kids love it to we cook it cook it a lot as well, i love the smell of this brand and always will buy it when i go shopping
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Hands down so delicious! My total weakness  ! I want to go back to the store and just get so much more !! Where has this been all my life...gimme gimme more!
Cathy R.
These were very juicy and cheesy!!! I loved how well they taste. I didn't buy them however but I did have them at a bbq. So I am not sure how much they cost.
April H.
These sausages are very flavorful and i prefer them over hot dogs. I like to grill these when we have family functions and they are always the 1st to go!!!!
Lizbeth c.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
really goooood sausages! the cheese ones are my favorite! i always have them for breakfast, dinner or a family bbq. you can find them in most grocery stores.
Tamarah O.
Love yhem! We always get a package of these when we go camping. Great on the grill and great in a bun! I happen to like mine in a tortilla with mustard.. lol
Bailey O.
Tulsa, OK
Anytime we have a cook out of get together that calls for family and hamburgers and hotdogs these are our go to!. I'm also a cheese lover so its a huge plus
Michelle b.
Loved this sausage! I'm pretty picky about sausages to.  This had great flavor and I love it when there is cheese inside. My son loves these a lot as well!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?