BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Ashley W.
Alta, IA
These are great for the kids on a grilling day or just an easy cooking day! Price is good and they are never any left! My husband loves the jalapeño ones!
Adrienne C.
Beaumont, TX
These are my absolute favorite. I love to make these for a quick and easy dinner for those late nights. I pair them with simple sides and call it a night.
Marissa C.
I am not a fan. I love their other products but this one just didn't work for me. The cheddar turns to oil that just leaks out of the sausage... not good.
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
Loved by my kids! Throw some of these on the grill, pop them in a bun with some mayo, mustard and dill relish and I have some happy children (and adults!)
Kathaleen C.
Nancy , KY
Love Hillshire Farms meat products! Good quality! Good flavor and good shelf life. These sausages where so yummy! Hillshire farms is a place you can trust!
Hope B.
Sandston, VA
Delicious. Tastes wonderful and is a great thing to cook on the grill! But there truly are so many dishes you can create with these. Incredibly versatile.
kristen b.
WILSON, NC
I love this sausage. My family, who don't really like sausage, devoured this when i bought it. I think it tastes best when grilled with onions and mustard.
Michelle b.
Loved this sausage! I'm pretty picky about sausages to.  This had great flavor and I love it when there is cheese inside. My son loves these a lot as well!
Karla M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Me encanta su sabor, su textura y el precio es bueno. Por el sabor tan rico que tiene. Son gruesas y jugosas también. Me encantan. A mi familia le fascinan
Samantha A.
guyton, ga
These are a great quick dinner when we have a busy nights. My boys love the cheddar “hot dogs”. They are available all over our area and are priced nicely.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?