BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Leslie G.
Milan, TN
Loved by my kids! Throw some of these on the grill, pop them in a bun with some mayo, mustard and dill relish and I have some happy children (and adults!)
Kristina 'Ktown Kris' H.
Jacksonville, FL
These are my go to sausages whenever we are cooking on the grill and I just picked up a new pack today! They are perfectly juicy and great on a potato bun!
Salina B.
Phoenix , AZ
Good good good , great for cookouts with the family and they’re so yummy even my five year old
Loves em , great prices on this brand and always satisfied!
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
These are perfect for breakfast, you can use them as a side or roll a croissant for a delicious pigs in a blanket the cheese adds the perfect extra flavor
Abby K.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I LOVE CHEDDARWURST! Cheddarwurst brats are my absolute favorite in the summertime on the grill! They are very filling with their amazing cheese filling.
Kayla D.
Moselle, MS
These are my sons absolute favorite, and I can remember when I was younger and my parents could not get me to eat any anything elsebetween a hot dog bun.
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Hillshire farm cheddarwurst smoked sausage is really good. Great to bbq and even cut up in pieces for a snack. The kids love them and so does the hubby.
Tori N.
These are my favorite! I love getting home from work and realizing I have some in the fridge! I love the snap of the sausage and the ooze of the cheese!
Cassandra C.
Socorro, NM
So juicy! But the cheese is a bit clumpy. The flavor is the same as the original but with the sharpness of the cheddar. Just wished it melted a bit more.
Emily S.
Des Moines, IA
My husband and I love to get these as an easy meal! They taste so good and are super easy to make. I don't usually like sausages, but these are amazing!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?