Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Kirsty C.
Yum! These are good. I don't eat them a lot. But they are my go to grab when I do. And they are priced at a steal in comparison to others at my local walmart!
Baywe L.
My family love this, we either barbecue it or fried it. It's good for eating it like hotdogs of just regular dishes is fine and either of those it taste great.
Sarah P.
Milford Sq, PA
I love these! Something I look for when I’m looking for a good bratwurst is snappy skin. These skin on these are very snappy and the mart inside isn’t greasy.
Grace M.
Dadeville, MO
I love these on the grill! Affordable and great for a tail gate. This product is the perfect summer go-to, and the cheesiness is much better than other brands!
Chloe K.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is my childhood. I really suggest you eat it with no bun but dip it in franks buffalo hot sauce. Best breakfast ever if you live for cheese and hot sauce.
Alyssa B.
Kettering, OH
My family loves these over a fire while camping on the weekends. The cheddar oozes out when cooked just right and make for a yummy dinner or late night snack!
ella j.
Thayer, MO
i love this product. it is very good and i like it a lot. it is my first time buying because it lasts a long time. it has really nice packaging. it is a really good value and is not pricey. i would definitely buy it again.
Annette R.
Indianapolis, IN
These are so good! I grew up eating these and have always loved them! You bite into them and there’s little bits of cheese! I would definitely recommend them!
Heather D.
I live these! We didn't have them in california,but where I live now we do. I love taking them along when we go camping or to the lake as opposed to hot dogs!
Lizbeth C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
really goooood sausages! the cheese ones are my favorite! i always have them for breakfast, dinner or a family bbq. you can find them in most grocery stores.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

Walmart