Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #20 in Sausages

Alyssa B.
Kettering, OH
My family loves these over a fire while camping on the weekends. The cheddar oozes out when cooked just right and make for a yummy dinner or late night snack!
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
These are my favorite cheddar dogs, we get them a lot during the summer, and for grill outs. Pair them up with some mustard and ketchup and you are good to go.
Rebecca J.
Wilmar, AR
These go great on a grill or in a pan. I made these with chili and the family loved it. You can even chop them up and sauté them with onions and green peppers.
Grace M.
Dadeville, MO
I love these on the grill! Affordable and great for a tail gate. This product is the perfect summer go-to, and the cheesiness is much better than other brands!
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
These are good, especially for the price. They aren't as good as fresh locally made ones, but when we're on a budget or need some quick, we usually grab these.
Heather D.
I live these! We didn't have them in california,but where I live now we do. I love taking them along when we go camping or to the lake as opposed to hot dogs!
Tina S.
Lake Forest , CA
These are awesome at cookouts and everyone loves them. They are so easy to take everywhere even when we go camping. They are so easy to cook over the campfire
Samantha L.
These sausages are great! They cook well and are very juicy and savory! They are a great ingredient in any dish and can be found in any grocery store .
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Delicious!!
Very juice and I love the cheese inside. I slice it up and cook it, then mix it with rice. Be sure to add some cream of mushroom for extra yummmm
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
There isn't a week that goes by that I don't cook up some cheedarworst. I use it for pasta dishes or just on a large bun. It's so good and everyone loves it.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?