BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Tina S.
Lake Forest , CA
These are awesome at cookouts and everyone loves them. They are so easy to take everywhere even when we go camping. They are so easy to cook over the campfire
Cherin D.
One of my favorites! Very delicious especially cooked on the grill. I recently wrapped them in bacon and they were even better! Only cheddar sausage I'll buy!
Gini M.
Though I am allergic to pork, my husband lives these! So do the kids. They ask for the cheddar dogs by name! So all three simply thinks these are wonderful!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
There isn't a week that goes by that I don't cook up some cheedarworst. I use it for pasta dishes or just on a large bun. It's so good and everyone loves it.
taylor d.
Greenwood, SC
I perfer the sausage dogs cooked on a grill or by stove. my other half likes to cook them in tab bit of beer. hes very different when cooks his sausage dogs.
Annie A.
Astoria, NY
Hands down so delicious! My total weakness  ! I want to go back to the store and just get so much more !! Where has this been all my life...gimme gimme more!
Lizbeth c.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
really goooood sausages! the cheese ones are my favorite! i always have them for breakfast, dinner or a family bbq. you can find them in most grocery stores.
trisha b.
Brooklyn, NY
Omgggggg i love eating this and my kids love it to we cook it cook it a lot as well, i love the smell of this brand and always will buy it when i go shopping
Bailey O.
Tulsa
Anytime we have a cook out of get together that calls for family and hamburgers and hotdogs these are our go to!. I'm also a cheese lover so its a huge plus
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Delicious!!
Very juice and I love the cheese inside. I slice it up and cook it, then mix it with rice. Be sure to add some cream of mushroom for extra yummmm
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?