Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #19 in Sausages

Kirsty C.
Yum! These are good. I don't eat them a lot. But they are my go to grab when I do. And they are priced at a steal in comparison to others at my local walmart!
Heather D.
I live these! We didn't have them in california,but where I live now we do. I love taking them along when we go camping or to the lake as opposed to hot dogs!
Taylor B.
I don't usually like braughts but these are some of my favorites! I don't eat them often but if i had a choice between brands and flavors this would be the one
Tina S.
Lake Forest , CA
These are awesome at cookouts and everyone loves them. They are so easy to take everywhere even when we go camping. They are so easy to cook over the campfire
Baywe L.
My family love this, we either barbecue it or fried it. It's good for eating it like hotdogs of just regular dishes is fine and either of those it taste great.
Alyssa B.
Kettering, OH
My family loves these over a fire while camping on the weekends. The cheddar oozes out when cooked just right and make for a yummy dinner or late night snack!
Rebecca J.
Wilmar, AR
These go great on a grill or in a pan. I made these with chili and the family loved it. You can even chop them up and sauté them with onions and green peppers.
Chloe K.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is my childhood. I really suggest you eat it with no bun but dip it in franks buffalo hot sauce. Best breakfast ever if you live for cheese and hot sauce.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
These are my favorite cheddar dogs, we get them a lot during the summer, and for grill outs. Pair them up with some mustard and ketchup and you are good to go.
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
These are good, especially for the price. They aren't as good as fresh locally made ones, but when we're on a budget or need some quick, we usually grab these.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?