BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Michelle b.
Foodie Expert
Loved this sausage! I'm pretty picky about sausages to.  This had great flavor and I love it when there is cheese inside. My son loves these a lot as well!
Karla M.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Me encanta su sabor, su textura y el precio es bueno. Por el sabor tan rico que tiene. Son gruesas y jugosas también. Me encantan. A mi familia le fascinan
Marissa C.
I am not a fan. I love their other products but this one just didn't work for me. The cheddar turns to oil that just leaks out of the sausage... not good.
Katherine T.
Shelby, NC
Foodie Expert
I really like these sausages. They are tasty and a good size. You can get them at just about any grocery store and they are inexpensive. I would recommend
Ashley W.
Alta, IA
Foodie Expert
These are great for the kids on a grilling day or just an easy cooking day! Price is good and they are never any left! My husband loves the jalapeño ones!
Bridget B.
Jacksonville, FL
these are my daughter's favorite, especially with the cheese in them. not bad for the price either! My husband cuts them up and puts them in omelets.
Kayla D.
Chisago City, MN
These are good. I love the cheddar in the brats. I would recommend this product. My family will eat either these or johnsonville depending what’s on sale.
Leslie G.
Milan, TN
Loved by my kids! Throw some of these on the grill, pop them in a bun with some mayo, mustard and dill relish and I have some happy children (and adults!)
Tracy T.
Foodie Expert
I love Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst sausages! They are great on the grill or cut up and fried in a pan. We love them especially in the summer! Great flavor!
Kristina 'Ktown Kris' H.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
These are my go to sausages whenever we are cooking on the grill and I just picked up a new pack today! They are perfectly juicy and great on a potato bun!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?