BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Jocelyn A.
Cambria Hts, NY
I like this when we have a bbq just because when you put it to grill it taste way bettet than frying it. My honest opinion. Will defenitely recommend to others
Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
I LOVE THESE! I used to really enjoy hot dogs but now that I have had these "cheesy dogs," I'll never go back! Delicious. Always a quick, easy, delicious meal.
Rebecca J.
Wilmar, AR
These go great on a grill or in a pan. I made these with chili and the family loved it. You can even chop them up and sauté them with onions and green peppers.
Taylor B.
I don't usually like braughts but these are some of my favorites! I don't eat them often but if i had a choice between brands and flavors this would be the one
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
These are my favorite cheddar dogs, we get them a lot during the summer, and for grill outs. Pair them up with some mustard and ketchup and you are good to go.
Baywe L.
My family love this, we either barbecue it or fried it. It's good for eating it like hotdogs of just regular dishes is fine and either of those it taste great.
Dawn V.
Ocean Springs, MS
My whole family loves these. We grill them and eat in buns or cut up in jambalaya. They are not expensive and I always find coupons for them on the Ibotta app.
Chloe K.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is my childhood. I really suggest you eat it with no bun but dip it in franks buffalo hot sauce. Best breakfast ever if you live for cheese and hot sauce.
Winter F.
Mobile , AL
My boyfriend loves to grill and he LOVED these. He's not really one for flavors but he really favored these. We grilled them over propane and they were tasty.
Alyssa B.
Kettering, OH
My family loves these over a fire while camping on the weekends. The cheddar oozes out when cooked just right and make for a yummy dinner or late night snack!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?