Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Brittney L.
West Liberty, KY
I don't have the taste or stomach for the cheese filled or flavored products. They aren't bad necessarily though the taste is just a little overwhelming for me!
Del V.
My kids love these and the jalapeño ones as well. Great to throw on the grill or even cook on the stove for a good quick snack. Great cooked with fresh veggies.
Amanda W.
My husband I have BBQ these and they are delicious! I bought them at winco and the price was fair. Very yummy I have suggested these to some family and friends.
Shelby M.
Tucson, AZ
These are the bomb!! I love these. Just the right amount of cheese and sausage ratio. If you like brat style sausage filled with cheese bits these are for you!!
Kaitlyn K.
Ramsey, MN
We love the cheddar sausages! They are so juicy and taste delicious. A good quick and easy dinner in the summer for us! Picked it up at the local grocery store.
Rachel M.
Memphis, TN
Love them grilled. They are so juicy and the cheddar oozing out makes them that much more delightful. I'd recommend them to most people and they are affordable.
Grace M.
Dadeville, MO
I love these on the grill! Affordable and great for a tail gate. This product is the perfect summer go-to, and the cheesiness is much better than other brands!
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
These are my favorite cheddar dogs, we get them a lot during the summer, and for grill outs. Pair them up with some mustard and ketchup and you are good to go.
Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
I LOVE THESE! I used to really enjoy hot dogs but now that I have had these "cheesy dogs," I'll never go back! Delicious. Always a quick, easy, delicious meal.
Catherine S.
These are one of my go-to products because it's super easy already pre-made you just preheat it and I would definitely recommend this to family and friends...
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?