Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #22 in Sausages

Del V.
My kids love these and the jalapeño ones as well. Great to throw on the grill or even cook on the stove for a good quick snack. Great cooked with fresh veggies.
Rachel M.
Memphis, TN
Love them grilled. They are so juicy and the cheddar oozing out makes them that much more delightful. I'd recommend them to most people and they are affordable.
Amanda W.
My husband I have BBQ these and they are delicious! I bought them at winco and the price was fair. Very yummy I have suggested these to some family and friends.
Kaitlyn K.
Ramsey, MN
We love the cheddar sausages! They are so juicy and taste delicious. A good quick and easy dinner in the summer for us! Picked it up at the local grocery store.
Chloe K.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is my childhood. I really suggest you eat it with no bun but dip it in franks buffalo hot sauce. Best breakfast ever if you live for cheese and hot sauce.
Rebecca J.
Wilmar, AR
These go great on a grill or in a pan. I made these with chili and the family loved it. You can even chop them up and sauté them with onions and green peppers.
Baywe L.
My family love this, we either barbecue it or fried it. It's good for eating it like hotdogs of just regular dishes is fine and either of those it taste great.
Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
I LOVE THESE! I used to really enjoy hot dogs but now that I have had these "cheesy dogs," I'll never go back! Delicious. Always a quick, easy, delicious meal.
Taylor B.
I don't usually like braughts but these are some of my favorites! I don't eat them often but if i had a choice between brands and flavors this would be the one
Tiara E.
Lawrenceville, GA
These cheddar sausages are so good. I grill them and the are so full and juicy if you like cheese with your sausage than this is for you but it taste amazing.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?