BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Samantha L.
Foodie Expert
These sausages are great! They cook well and are very juicy and savory! They are a great ingredient in any dish and can be found in any grocery store .
Cathy R.
Foodie Expert
These were very juicy and cheesy!!! I loved how well they taste. I didn't buy them however but I did have them at a bbq. So I am not sure how much they cost.
trisha b.
Brooklyn, NY
Omgggggg i love eating this and my kids love it to we cook it cook it a lot as well, i love the smell of this brand and always will buy it when i go shopping
Kathaleen C.
Eubank, KY
Foodie Expert
Love Hillshire Farms meat products! Good quality! Good flavor and good shelf life. These sausages where so yummy! Hillshire farms is a place you can trust!
Hope B.
Sandston, VA
Foodie Expert
Delicious. Tastes wonderful and is a great thing to cook on the grill! But there truly are so many dishes you can create with these. Incredibly versatile.
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
Hillshire is just so flavorful and this taste delicious just like everything else this brand makes. I love this flavor it’s so good and the price is great
Dolores I.
Mission, TX
Foodie Expert
Great for cookouts. We use these in my house hold when we bbq or we make hotdogs. The cheese adds a great flavor! Very juicy ! One of my family’s favorite
Earlisa S.
Forest Hill, TX
These are like one of my favorites. You can eat them boiled or my best way fried with breakfast. There are juicy and full of juice. They are not expensive.
Adrienne C.
Beaumont, TX
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite. I love to make these for a quick and easy dinner for those late nights. I pair them with simple sides and call it a night.
Kylie M.
Yukon, OK
Foodie Expert
These are a staple in our home, from breakfast casseroles, to lunchtime dogs, to dinner skewers or grilled to perfection, these are bursting with flavor!!!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?