Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Shelby M.
Tucson, AZ
These are the bomb!! I love these. Just the right amount of cheese and sausage ratio. If you like brat style sausage filled with cheese bits these are for you!!
Rachel M.
Memphis, TN
Love them grilled. They are so juicy and the cheddar oozing out makes them that much more delightful. I'd recommend them to most people and they are affordable.
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
Very tasty for a pre pack sausage! I love to do these over a fire while camping. Reasonable price too and can be found almost anywhere groceries are sold.
Kaitlyn K.
Ramsey, MN
We love the cheddar sausages! They are so juicy and taste delicious. A good quick and easy dinner in the summer for us! Picked it up at the local grocery store.
Amanda W.
My husband I have BBQ these and they are delicious! I bought them at winco and the price was fair. Very yummy I have suggested these to some family and friends.
Del V.
My kids love these and the jalapeño ones as well. Great to throw on the grill or even cook on the stove for a good quick snack. Great cooked with fresh veggies.
Jocelyn A.
Cambria Hts, NY
I like this when we have a bbq just because when you put it to grill it taste way bettet than frying it. My honest opinion. Will defenitely recommend to others
Taylor B.
I don't usually like braughts but these are some of my favorites! I don't eat them often but if i had a choice between brands and flavors this would be the one
Sarah P.
Uppr Blck Edy, PA
I love these! Something I look for when I’m looking for a good bratwurst is snappy skin. These skin on these are very snappy and the mart inside isn’t greasy.
Tiara E.
Lawrenceville, GA
These cheddar sausages are so good. I grill them and the are so full and juicy if you like cheese with your sausage than this is for you but it taste amazing.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?