BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Rebecca J.
Wilmar, AR
These go great on a grill or in a pan. I made these with chili and the family loved it. You can even chop them up and sauté them with onions and green peppers.
Chloe K.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is my childhood. I really suggest you eat it with no bun but dip it in franks buffalo hot sauce. Best breakfast ever if you live for cheese and hot sauce.
Samantha L.
These sausages are great! They cook well and are very juicy and savory! They are a great ingredient in any dish and can be found in any grocery store .
Bailey O.
Tulsa
Anytime we have a cook out of get together that calls for family and hamburgers and hotdogs these are our go to!. I'm also a cheese lover so its a huge plus
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
There isn't a week that goes by that I don't cook up some cheedarworst. I use it for pasta dishes or just on a large bun. It's so good and everyone loves it.
taylor d.
Greenwood , SC
I perfer the sausage dogs cooked on a grill or by stove. my other half likes to cook them in tab bit of beer. hes very different when cooks his sausage dogs.
April H.
These sausages are very flavorful and i prefer them over hot dogs. I like to grill these when we have family functions and they are always the 1st to go!!!!
Lizbeth c.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
really goooood sausages! the cheese ones are my favorite! i always have them for breakfast, dinner or a family bbq. you can find them in most grocery stores.
Tamarah O.
Love yhem! We always get a package of these when we go camping. Great on the grill and great in a bun! I happen to like mine in a tortilla with mustard.. lol
Gini M.
Though I am allergic to pork, my husband lives these! So do the kids. They ask for the cheddar dogs by name! So all three simply thinks these are wonderful!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?