Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Shonda W.
Warner Robins, GA
I am usually not a fan of the hot dogs and sausages that come prepared with cheese inside, I often find the cheese to taste unrealistic and processed, but the hillshire farm cheddar wursts are a bit better than expected. The meat is firm and full of juicy flavor, but the cheese does not taste overly processed and was actually pleasant. I did not eat it like a regular hotdog, but without a bun as a meat... but it was still tasty.
Shawna G.
MCKEESPORT
Have good different flavors and taste good with anything. My kids love these. I buy these from Walmart cause they have good prices. Mix it with spicy rice. Good flavor
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is very good. I would certainly recommend this yo my friends and coworkers. I don't know what else I would have Chosen if it had not been for this. It was like love at first site when I saw it. So I really think that all my friends and coworkers will believe me when I tell them to try it.
DeAnn S.
I found Hillahire Farm Cheddar Wurst Smoked Sausage with Wisconsin Cheese to ne a favorite with the family. We are moarly picky eaters in our house; we found these to be much better than hotsogs. They have great flavor on or off the grill. The cheese tasts much more authentic than other brand's we have tried. I would recommend these for any outdoor bash.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm not usually a fan of hot dogs, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much I like these cheddar wurst smoked sausages from Hillshire Farm! This particular brand has cheese inside, and they taste great grilled, but are easy to pop into the microwave as well! I'd definitely recommend these, they're flavorful, juicy, and better than most hot dogs I've tried.
Marvin B.
Dayton, NJ
These are much more tha just an average hot dog. They're are more like a sausage I'd say. And the taste is outstanding and are r ally easy to make. I brought this package at my Stop n Shop and would absolutely recommend these to other. And this particular package has the cheese stuff inside.
amber a.
Mount Airy, NC
These are ridiculiously good cooked anyway but best on the grill or wrapped in crescent roll with more cheese. Now I want some! Not to mention they are usually around $2.50
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
I have tried many different cheese dogs but Hillshire farms smoked cheeder wurst is the one to buy. It's got the best flavor than many of the other brands and they seem to hold together on the grill better than the other cheesy dogs that I have tried. Trust me when I say this, but I know my dogs. I used to own my very own hotdog business. I have tried many brands of dogs and have probably eaten more dogs than your average guy. So when it comes to a good product I would to think I know a little bit of what I am talking about. If you are looking for a good cheesy dog, the Hillshire farms brand is the way to go.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
These are my absolute favorite sausages! I love the cheesiness and smokiness from the sausage! I personally can eat the whole thing right out of the pack with out cooking it. Idk if that's okay, but I do it lol! Its super yummy and I 10/10 recommend this to everyone!
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
Very tasty for a pre pack sausage! I love to do these over a fire while camping. Reasonable price too and can be found almost anywhere groceries are sold.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?