BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Alyssa B.
Kettering, OH
My family loves these over a fire while camping on the weekends. The cheddar oozes out when cooked just right and make for a yummy dinner or late night snack!
Cherin D.
One of my favorites! Very delicious especially cooked on the grill. I recently wrapped them in bacon and they were even better! Only cheddar sausage I'll buy!
Jocelyn A.
Cambria Hts, NY
I like this when we have a bbq just because when you put it to grill it taste way bettet than frying it. My honest opinion. Will defenitely recommend to others
Winter F.
Mobile, AL
My boyfriend loves to grill and he LOVED these. He's not really one for flavors but he really favored these. We grilled them over propane and they were tasty.
Grace M.
Dadeville, MO
I love these on the grill! Affordable and great for a tail gate. This product is the perfect summer go-to, and the cheesiness is much better than other brands!
Amber 🌿.
Grayson Valley
I LOVE THESE! I used to really enjoy hot dogs but now that I have had these "cheesy dogs," I'll never go back! Delicious. Always a quick, easy, delicious meal.
Beth H.
Myrtle Beach , SC
These are my favorite cheddar dogs, we get them a lot during the summer, and for grill outs. Pair them up with some mustard and ketchup and you are good to go.
Sarah P.
Uppr Blck Edy, PA
I love these! Something I look for when I’m looking for a good bratwurst is snappy skin. These skin on these are very snappy and the mart inside isn’t greasy.
Heather D.
I live these! We didn't have them in california,but where I live now we do. I love taking them along when we go camping or to the lake as opposed to hot dogs!
Dawn V.
Ocean Springs
My whole family loves these. We grill them and eat in buns or cut up in jambalaya. They are not expensive and I always find coupons for them on the Ibotta app.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?