BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Morgan C.
Odessa, TX
This is so good for grilling days with the family and the price point is good. Did I mention the cheese inside?!! Soooo good and I love this for dinners but mostly bar be ques
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Me an my boys loves these they taste so good the cheese is awesome an they dont cost a whole lot so u can have them when ever u want u cant go wrong with hilshire farms
Christina R.
Saint Louis, MO
This taste really amazing I love to BBQ sausage and also pan fry it. I love the taste of sausage with cheese and I would buy this product and recommend it. I would cook this sausage with lasagna
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
I love this sausage. I am not usually a fan of smoked sausage but the cheddar in it gives it an extra something. I would definitely recommend and repurchase again.
Hayley W.
Canfield , OH
These are my favorites so delicious and juicy! They are high in sodium but what bratwurst isn't?! When my family is in the mood for bratwurst, we always choose hillside farms cheddarwurst! The best!
Harmony B.
Tucson, AZ
I'm not a huge hot dog person but I'll always grab one of these! The cheese on the inside really adds to the flavor and overall goodness. Add some mustard and you're all set 😋
Senta R.
Shawnee
My family really like these. We grill them during the summer or at the lake on the campfire which are awesome by the way. They are also great to use when making pigs in a blanket.
Shonda W.
Warner Robins, GA
I am usually not a fan of the hot dogs and sausages that come prepared with cheese inside, I often find the cheese to taste unrealistic and processed, but the hillshire farm cheddar wursts are a bit better than expected. The meat is firm and full of juicy flavor, but the cheese does not taste overly processed and was actually pleasant. I did not eat it like a regular hotdog, but without a bun as a meat... but it was still tasty.
DeAnn S.
I found Hillahire Farm Cheddar Wurst Smoked Sausage with Wisconsin Cheese to ne a favorite with the family. We are moarly picky eaters in our house; we found these to be much better than hotsogs. They have great flavor on or off the grill. The cheese tasts much more authentic than other brand's we have tried. I would recommend these for any outdoor bash.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm not usually a fan of hot dogs, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much I like these cheddar wurst smoked sausages from Hillshire Farm! This particular brand has cheese inside, and they taste great grilled, but are easy to pop into the microwave as well! I'd definitely recommend these, they're flavorful, juicy, and better than most hot dogs I've tried.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?