BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Catherine S.
Foodie Expert
These are one of my go-to products because it's super easy already pre-made you just preheat it and I would definitely recommend this to family and friends...
Annette R.
Indianapolis
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I grew up eating these and have always loved them! You bite into them and there’s little bits of cheese! I would definitely recommend them!
Baywe L.
Foodie Expert
My family love this, we either barbecue it or fried it. It's good for eating it like hotdogs of just regular dishes is fine and either of those it taste great.
Ana C.
Maineville, OH
Wonderful taste, easy to cook, delicious to eat it by itself or adding it in a meal. Now is very easy to prep a meal, and i know that I can't go wrong with it.
Tina S.
Lake Forest, CA
These are awesome at cookouts and everyone loves them. They are so easy to take everywhere even when we go camping. They are so easy to cook over the campfire
Tiara E.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
These cheddar sausages are so good. I grill them and the are so full and juicy if you like cheese with your sausage than this is for you but it taste amazing.
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
Foodie Expert
These are good, especially for the price. They aren't as good as fresh locally made ones, but when we're on a budget or need some quick, we usually grab these.
Taylor B.
I don't usually like braughts but these are some of my favorites! I don't eat them often but if i had a choice between brands and flavors this would be the one
Kirsty C.
Yum! These are good. I don't eat them a lot. But they are my go to grab when I do. And they are priced at a steal in comparison to others at my local walmart!
Alyssa B.
Kettering, OH
My family loves these over a fire while camping on the weekends. The cheddar oozes out when cooked just right and make for a yummy dinner or late night snack!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?