BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Jennifer T.
Delicious, one of my favorite types of smoked sausages.  My favorite way to have them is on a potato bun, no condiments.  They are super juicy and easy to cook.
marbella o.
These are great for breakfast. I like to cook them for my omelate in the mornings. I just cut it up put it on the pan add onions pepper mushroom then the egg it comes out delicious
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
Great flavor! I like the variety this brand sells. The chedderworst are my favorite. I mostly purchase the original to appeal to,everyone that would be eating it.
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
These are pretty good but I would prefer to purchase a different brand and flavor for sausages. You can find this almost in any grocery store like Ralph's or Vons.
Daisy H.
Seneca, SC
Best sausages in town. I am a very picky breakfast eater and this are one thing I can always be down to have for breakfast. Love all the flavor options this brand offers as well.
Carmen O.
Orem, UT
My husband loves this on the grill! We love being outdoors and barbecuing! They have a great flavor and we love to cut them with potatoes and throw them in a slow cooker as well
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
Love this brand especially the jalapeño cheddar ones! I purchased at my local Food City. I can't remember the cost but I'd say between $3-$6 which was totally worth every bite!
Brandi B.
Waterloo, IA
Although I like the brand, Hillshire Farm, I have never been a fan of cheddarwurst, hate being sprayed with molten cheese. Flavor is okay, but I'll keep buying other flavors.
Kelly L.
These are my favorite variety of smoked sausage or brats. They are easy to make and taste great. They are perfect for grilling on a summer day. They have great flavor and you can actually taste the cheese.
Morgan C.
Odessa, TX
This is so good for grilling days with the family and the price point is good. Did I mention the cheese inside?!! Soooo good and I love this for dinners but mostly bar be ques
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?