BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Emily N.
Creighton , PA
I'm so love the hillshire brand for packaged meat products. And I love these cheddar wursts! I have never tried another cheddar wurst brand and I won't because I love these so much. I love putting them in a hotdog bun and putting BBQ on it. Great value and great variety with this company!
Genesis A.
This product is lovely . I use it all the time and would recommend it to everyone it is a product you need to get you're hand on an try . I assure you that this product is gonna be you're new favorite.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm not usually a fan of hot dogs, but I was pleasantly surprised at how much I like these cheddar wurst smoked sausages from Hillshire Farm! This particular brand has cheese inside, and they taste great grilled, but are easy to pop into the microwave as well! I'd definitely recommend these, they're flavorful, juicy, and better than most hot dogs I've tried.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
These are my absolute favorite sausages! I love the cheesiness and smokiness from the sausage! I personally can eat the whole thing right out of the pack with out cooking it. Idk if that's okay, but I do it lol! Its super yummy and I 10/10 recommend this to everyone!
Sherry B.
Valley Stream, NY
I have tried many different cheese dogs but Hillshire farms smoked cheeder wurst is the one to buy. It's got the best flavor than many of the other brands and they seem to hold together on the grill better than the other cheesy dogs that I have tried. Trust me when I say this, but I know my dogs. I used to own my very own hotdog business. I have tried many brands of dogs and have probably eaten more dogs than your average guy. So when it comes to a good product I would to think I know a little bit of what I am talking about. If you are looking for a good cheesy dog, the Hillshire farms brand is the way to go.
Kaitlyn K.
Ramsey, MN
We love the cheddar sausages! They are so juicy and taste delicious. A good quick and easy dinner in the summer for us! Picked it up at the local grocery store.
Shelby M.
Tucson, AZ
These are the bomb!! I love these. Just the right amount of cheese and sausage ratio. If you like brat style sausage filled with cheese bits these are for you!!
jessica s.
lansing, MI
Very tasty for a pre pack sausage! I love to do these over a fire while camping. Reasonable price too and can be found almost anywhere groceries are sold.
Rachel M.
Memphis , TN
Love them grilled. They are so juicy and the cheddar oozing out makes them that much more delightful. I'd recommend them to most people and they are affordable.
Amanda W.
My husband I have BBQ these and they are delicious! I bought them at winco and the price was fair. Very yummy I have suggested these to some family and friends.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?