Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #22 in Sausages

Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
These are the best to have for a bonfire camp out. I bought a couple packs of these at a time and just let my kids pig out slong with smores. They are cheesy and so juicy and flavorful
Jennifer T.
Delicious, one of my favorite types of smoked sausages.  My favorite way to have them is on a potato bun, no condiments.  They are super juicy and easy to cook.
Wendy R.
My family loves these and they are super yummm and really quick to cook on busy nights. They are a good afforable price and typically go on sale are out local Publix.
marbella o.
These are great for breakfast. I like to cook them for my omelate in the mornings. I just cut it up put it on the pan add onions pepper mushroom then the egg it comes out delicious
Christina L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
These are pretty good but I would prefer to purchase a different brand and flavor for sausages. You can find this almost in any grocery store like Ralph's or Vons.
Heather F.
Prairieville, LA
Great flavor! I like the variety this brand sells. The chedderworst are my favorite. I mostly purchase the original to appeal to,everyone that would be eating it.
member-6edcaa5ee
These are so good ! Always make them pig in a blanket or even with bar b que sauce !! They are perfect I love them ! They are always on sale !! I always buy for me n an my kids ! Yes other moms should go out and buy to make quick easy meals !
Chiquita C.
I bought these for my breakfast because i can make them quickly and dont need bread to enjoy them. The cheese is a tad salty so you do need mustard to cut the saltiness up a bit.
Daisy H.
Seneca, SC
Best sausages in town. I am a very picky breakfast eater and this are one thing I can always be down to have for breakfast. Love all the flavor options this brand offers as well.
Carmen O.
Orem, UT
My husband loves this on the grill! We love being outdoors and barbecuing! They have a great flavor and we love to cut them with potatoes and throw them in a slow cooker as well
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?