BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Linda O.
These sausages are my favorite and I like to pair them up with some eggs, pancakes, and fruit! Then I put syrup on top of the sausages and OMG its DELICIOUS! You can also slice them up and mix them with eggs. They are easy and fast to cook! I recommend them!
Nancy A.
I regret to say the addition of the cheese just does not appeal to me.  It adds a texture that I do not find pleasing. There is still the excelle t meat taste, though.
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
Good value, This is the only brand I buy at my house. My wife who doesn't eat a lot of meat, she loves these sausages, the kids love it, I love it. It's a win, win.
Zayra L.
Elm city, NC
THESE SAUSAGES ARE AMAZING MY 7 YEAR OLD MY 2 YEAR OLD AND 3 YEAR OLD ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE THEY ARE SO EASY AND FAST TO MAKE #HILLSHIRE #BREAKFAST #SAUSAGE #SOYUMMY
Maggie F.
Hill Shire Farms cheddar sausages are one of my all time go to favorites to buy. Recently I tried the jalapeno cheddar ones and just love the flavor that those have.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
Was tasty and the kids loved these but I felt it was a little to greasy for me. My husband felt the same. Definitely a good value and something the kids would enjoy
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Good ingredients and taste that appeal to everyone who enjoys sausages with a smokey flavor. I enjoy these for bbq and for heating up in a pan. Great flavor.
Nikki C.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are pretty good and an easy, quick meal if youre in a hurry. The flavor is good but depending on how you heat them up watch put for that molten lava cheese!
Kelly M.
Swansea, SC
These are the best to have for a bonfire camp out. I bought a couple packs of these at a time and just let my kids pig out slong with smores. They are cheesy and so juicy and flavorful
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
My dad really likes these especially because they have cheese stuffed inside and out melts when you cook it, my mom also really enjoys it because it's not too salty.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?