Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #50 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Linda O.
These sausages are my favorite and I like to pair them up with some eggs, pancakes, and fruit! Then I put syrup on top of the sausages and OMG its DELICIOUS! You can also slice them up and mix them with eggs. They are easy and fast to cook! I recommend them!
Nancy A.
I regret to say the addition of the cheese just does not appeal to me.  It adds a texture that I do not find pleasing. There is still the excelle t meat taste, though.
Mason W.
Easy to cook and fix for dinner. I do like the ease of cooking. I can always find a coupon to cut the prices and they are descent even when you dont have a coupon. They have great flavor.
Maggie F.
Keyes, CA
Hill Shire Farms cheddar sausages are one of my all time go to favorites to buy. Recently I tried the jalapeno cheddar ones and just love the flavor that those have.
Brooklynn V.
Imperial, PA
This sausage is delicious. I am a huge sausage lover whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Whether its regular sausage or hot sausage. This is great sausage!
Zayra L.
Elm city, NC
THESE SAUSAGES ARE AMAZING MY 7 YEAR OLD MY 2 YEAR OLD AND 3 YEAR OLD ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE THEY ARE SO EASY AND FAST TO MAKE #HILLSHIRE #BREAKFAST #SAUSAGE #SOYUMMY
Cesar G.
Riverside, CA
Good value, This is the only brand I buy at my house. My wife who doesn't eat a lot of meat, she loves these sausages, the kids love it, I love it. It's a win, win.
Anastasia G.
Sioux city, IA
These are packed with flavor and affordable. Flavor is great especially when grilled. I bought this at my local hy-vee. I like to fry potatoes add red bell pepper onions and these cut up
Yasmin R.
San Antonio, TX
I really like sausage with cheese. I began liking it ever since I was a child. Cheese with anything is amazing and sausage is great as well. Although this sausage is slightly pricey, it is definitely worth the price.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
Was tasty and the kids loved these but I felt it was a little to greasy for me. My husband felt the same. Definitely a good value and something the kids would enjoy
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?