BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Margarita G.
Foodie Expert
I love most delicious variety flavors of hillshire farms. The cheddarwurst Has to be one of the top flavors that my family goes for. These are so freaking good we pop these on the grill throw them on and I sourdough bun wit mustard and wala If you’ve got a delicious dog.
Hayley W.
Canfield , OH
Foodie Expert
These are my favorites so delicious and juicy! They are high in sodium but what bratwurst isn't?! When my family is in the mood for bratwurst, we always choose hillside farms cheddarwurst! The best!
Chelsey D.
Foodie Expert
I love these. Super super smokey but really good. I love cheesy sausage in general, but texture is important to me, and these don't have any grittiness or chewiness.
Michelle M.
Bel air, MD
Foodie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed these sausages. They don't burst like other brands and the cheese maintains some texture rather than just running out. We will purchase again in the future.
adree k.
Foodie Expert
These were a recommendation from friends. They are really good. Cheese isn't my favorite so I liked the other flavors more but my husband loved them. Deffintly fun for bbq and summer cookouts.
Harmony B.
Tucson, AZ
I'm not a huge hot dog person but I'll always grab one of these! The cheese on the inside really adds to the flavor and overall goodness. Add some mustard and you're all set 😋
Julia M.
Sarasota
Foodie Expert
This product is very good. I would certainly recommend this yo my friends and coworkers. I don't know what else I would have Chosen if it had not been for this. It was like love at first site when I saw it. So I really think that all my friends and coworkers will believe me when I tell them to try it.
Reba B.
Lexington, NC
Foodie Expert
These are some of my favorite sausages! My family eats them instead of hotdogs! They are pricier than hotdogs but the flavor and value of the meat you get for a dollar or so more is beyond worth it!
Patrina C.
Florissant , MO
Foodie Expert
I love this product grill with BBQ sauce it's so good I can eat the whole pack it is very affordable and so tasty I would recommend it to anyone and I also eat it in pastas too and BBQ they so good
Emily N.
Creighton , PA
Foodie Expert
I'm so love the hillshire brand for packaged meat products. And I love these cheddar wursts! I have never tried another cheddar wurst brand and I won't because I love these so much. I love putting them in a hotdog bun and putting BBQ on it. Great value and great variety with this company!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?