Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #20 in Sausages

Hanna R.
San Diego, CA
These are the bomb! My husband and I love having these as hotdogs or to eat with eggs in the morning. They are delicious any time of day and quick to cook! I recommend these for sausage and cheese lovers and I myself will continue to buy these at least once a month, never get old.
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
I used to LOVEE these until I stopped eating processed foods/ dairy. I think hillshire farms is a great, family friendly, good budget item that tastes great and can be used in multiple different ways. I still crave it and I haven't eaten it in months hahah! Definitely recommend.
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
These are AMAZING!! It’s the perfect time of the year for them too! What better way to
Ring on that fall weather! Fresh off the grill or on a stick toasted over the fire! So yummy!! Highly recommend!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.
Emily H.
I always buy Hillshire Farm when it comes to sausage or lunch meats. I was so happy when they came out with the cheddar-wurst sausage! I love it, and I know all the kids in my family love the cheddar filled sausage! Makes for a great meal, juts add potatoes and a vegetable!
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I love the little smoked sausages but I can't have cheese so the bratwurst is great but the cheddarwurst is not something I can eat because of the 'cheddar' part of it!  I do like products from this brand, just not this particular product. I'm sure it's great for those who can have cheese though :)
Drew S.
These are AMAZING! A great cheddarwurst is hard to find in my opinion. This one offers a great balance of cheese and bratwurst. I eat these plain and simple on a brat bun with ketchup! It is a great value for the money, not too pricey. I would definitely recommend this brand to others.
Sheyenne S.
Albuquerque, NM
I’m kind of a sucker for cheese on anything but most “cheese filled sausages” have a weird artificial taste & these are far from it. They’re affordable, good size & yummy for when you want a quick easy throw together dinner that’s filling & easy & kid friendly I highly recommend
Kristina P.
Bangor, MI
We’re huge meat eaters in our household! We love quick, simple and tasty things we can just throw on the grill for a quick dinner! Plus we love anything that has cheese in it or on it! These are delicious and affordable! Highly recommend trying them out if you’re a meat eater!
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
There are an absolute must have for every football season tailgating party that I have! They are so juicy and delicious, I don't even eat regular bratwurst anymore, it has to be these awesome cheddarwursts! You can eat them by themselves of in a hotdog bug.  Either way, deliciousness!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?