BY HILLSHIRE FARM #5 in Sausage

Ka'Lah W.
Southfield, MI
I don't eat sausages often but I really like Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked sausages. The price isn't too bad but it could be lower. Best part of these sausages is how delicious they are, but the con is, they can be a little too greasy at times. I would suggest baking them instead of frying just to reduce the amount of trapped grease.
Sarah A.
Foodie Expert
This is one sausage that I tried recently and it's not too pricy but not on the borderline cheap, Walmart has it at a descent price! I don't know anywhere else that you can get this since I mainly shop Walmart for food! If you love cheese 🧀 then this is the sausage for you! Really flavorful, packed with cheddar and goodness lol! Love it!
Jaime K.
Fargo, ND
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage is a family favorite for on the grill or a quick throw in the microwave on lunch. The only thing I would want is if Hillshire would make a Cheddarwurst in all beef. I would recommend Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausage to anyone looking for a quick cheesy option for on the grill.
Shelbie C.
My family loves when I cook these for dinner. They have a great flavor and are very juicy. They enjoy them with sauerkraut or just on a hotdog bun. My local grocery store always has them priced just right.
Paisley G.
Foodie Expert
This sausage had just the right sausage to cheese ratio and the cheese didn't taste fake like most others. I purchased this at walmart and I was a great price to feed the family.
Terri P.
Savannah, GA
Foodie Expert
 Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage is my all-time favourite for grilling or toasting over an open fire! It has a great "snap" when you bite into it, the smokey flavour is deep, intense, and delicious. The melted bits of cheddar inside are smooth and flavoured perfectly to accent the sausage.  Highly recommend!
Alana R.
Jacksonville, FL
Foodie Expert
These sausages are amazing. There’s nothing like biting into a sausage and having cheese ooze out of it. They are a great value for the price and you can buy them in most grocery stores. I would definitely buy these sausages again.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
Uh yes please! These are great anyway you have them, as chili dogs, with sauerkraut, chopped and thrown in eggs, super tasty all around! But I do get sad when I cook them in a pan and they get a little too hot and burst open and the little cheese pockets empty out into the pan. I love the cheese! Great sausage beauty product.
Kimberly D.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
These sausages are so yummy!!! You can enjoy them as a breakfast sausage or for a dinner dish. I personally like to cut them up and put them in spaghetti. It's so many recipes to try with these sausages.
Anna G.
Foodie Expert
I have tried many different cheese dogs but Hillshire farms smoked cheeder wurst is the one to buy. I have tried many brands of dogs and have probably eaten more dogs than your average girl. So when it comes to a good product I would to think I know a little bit of what I am talking about. If you are looking for a good cheesy dog, the Hillshire farms brand is the way to go!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?