Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Mary Y.
This food taste so different from what I am used to. The cheese inside the bratwurst brings it all together and makes this take amazing. I bought this product at Safeway in Washington, DC. I would definitely purchase this again!
Briana G.
Weslaco, TX
So much yes! They’re so good. I LOVE sausage. My brother made them, I bought them. They’re a good price. They’re super juicy. We used them with H-E-B Texas BBQ sauce and omfg, they were the best thing ever. I highly recommend.
Bri L.
Nashville, TN
These are pretty amazing. Grilling them is the best way to go, honestly. I like the flavor and the texture and I like the cheddar cheese too! These are a great buy for grilling out for the4th of July or any bbq because they are a different option than all the others!
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
My husband loves them but I don’t care for these that much. I don’t really like sausages as much as he does right off the grill. But I guess he price is great and the quality is pretty good. I would recommend to sausage lovers
Danielle  F.
Merced, CA
My family loves these!!cheese stuffed sausages have always been my husbands favorite. And our kids love them to. So when I️ found these I was a happy mommy. They are yummy and affordable. And I️ love that the package reseals.
Talisha C.
The cheese in these is amazing. Gives it an extra boost of taste. The skin is kind of tough to bite through but good taste overall. Rather pricey for the amount you get and they do shrink once cooked - smaller than expected.
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage are usually my go-to when I want a sausage. I like the cheese in them and they're very simple to prepare. I've also sliced them up and mixed them with eggs for breakfast.
Corina C.
Menifee, CA
These sausages were ok. I thought they would have more cheese in the middle but I could barely taste it. Overall the flavor was good just wish it was more cheesy! I would recommend it if you don’t mind a hit of cheese taste
Erinique W.
Patterson, LA
To say I really don't eat that much cheese I like this brand of smoked sausage. I really dont use it in any recipe I just cook it and eat it like a hot dog. Priced at a good price at Walmart and the small supermarkets.
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
I do not like hotdogs, but I love cheddar wurst’s. I thing I mainly love it because of the melted cheese in the middle when I grill them. I usually eat them for lunch and dinner. They are not really expensive but they are super delicious! I would buy this again!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

Walmart