BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Some cats do very bad with dry foods containing any grain while other cats live until a very old age eating foods with grains. The important point here is to choose a meat based dry cat food with no by-products or fillers such as corn or soy, wheat, white rice, artificial flavors or colorants, etc.
Emily H.
I always buy Hillshire Farm when it comes to sausage or lunch meats. I was so happy when they came out with the cheddar-wurst sausage! I love it, and I know all the kids in my family love the cheddar filled sausage! Makes for a great meal, juts add potatoes and a vegetable!
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
These are AMAZING!! It’s the perfect time of the year for them too! What better way to
Ring on that fall weather! Fresh off the grill or on a stick toasted over the fire! So yummy!! Highly recommend!
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
I used to LOVEE these until I stopped eating processed foods/ dairy. I think hillshire farms is a great, family friendly, good budget item that tastes great and can be used in multiple different ways. I still crave it and I haven't eaten it in months hahah! Definitely recommend.
Brandi H.
Jonesboro, AR
I love the little smoked sausages but I can't have cheese so the bratwurst is great but the cheddarwurst is not something I can eat because of the 'cheddar' part of it!  I do like products from this brand, just not this particular product. I'm sure it's great for those who can have cheese though :)
Drew S.
These are AMAZING! A great cheddarwurst is hard to find in my opinion. This one offers a great balance of cheese and bratwurst. I eat these plain and simple on a brat bun with ketchup! It is a great value for the money, not too pricey. I would definitely recommend this brand to others.
Kristina P.
Bangor, MI
We’re huge meat eaters in our household! We love quick, simple and tasty things we can just throw on the grill for a quick dinner! Plus we love anything that has cheese in it or on it! These are delicious and affordable! Highly recommend trying them out if you’re a meat eater!
Christina W.
Biloxi, MS
OMGOSH! I don't like regular hotdogs, so I cook these for my family, and I find them so much more tastier. Cheddarwurst is my favorite. Makes the sausage taste so moist, even after grilling. Extremely cheap, and I buy multiple times a month! Definitely a better alternative.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
There are an absolute must have for every football season tailgating party that I have! They are so juicy and delicious, I don't even eat regular bratwurst anymore, it has to be these awesome cheddarwursts! You can eat them by themselves of in a hotdog bug.  Either way, deliciousness!
MiRanda L.
Mountain Home
OMGOSH GOODNESS!!!  These are perfectly proportioned with cheese.  Oh these are soo so so good and awesome fresh of the BBQ!  It would be nice if they didn't cost as much as they do but for a treat once in a while, I purchase them.  I would recommend them.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?