BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

traci m.
Vermilion , OH
Delicious and juicy!! We love these all year long and they are best on the grill!!! We add some fried potatoes and corn and my entire family sits down for a delicious meal!!
Hsa M.
Athens, GA
Taste good with as a basic breakfast with eggs and pancakes. My siblings love eating meat so is a good choice to cook for them in the morning. Would buy again and recommend.
Heather R.
The Hillshire Farm Cheddar flavor are so good to take to a campfire. The way the fire cooks and chars the sausage leaves it with a flavor like no other. One of my favorites!
Channelle W.
Peoria, AZ
One of my go to sausages whether it's gor a barbecue or just a quick meal. Great tasting sausage & enough cheese to actually taste it. Just add mustard & we're good to go.
maricela c.
Mission, TX
I love making hotdogs out of this sausage. My kids love it as well. I love that you can understand all the ingredients in it and don't have to be guessing what your eating.
Baylee R.
sapulpa
These make the absolute best sausage rolls ever! Have the best flavor in the entire work! I bought at Walmart and target! Yes very good value and not to pricey! Definitely will buy again and again!
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
I thought I would like these a lot because I like other cheese hot dogs and sausage, but they just aren't as good. They're more expensive and the flavor isn't as I expected.
Brandy M.
Bostic, NC
I LOVE the cheddarwurst and so do my children! These are usually my go to because of the cheesy flavor. And you can fix them many ways, personally I like to make pigs in a blanket.
Gabrielle K.
I really enjoy hillshire farms sausage is has a great taste and is inexpensive. I love this kind because it has cheese infused in it. Just enough to not be over powering.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
These Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausages are absolutely delicious! They're perfect to add to any breakfast and even use in your favorite dinner dish. They're affordable and I love them!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?