Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #50 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer R.
Ashdown, AR
These are always a hit ! Easy to cook for late nights after gymnastics and always a hit at social gatherings. Pairs well with so many foods and they’re always a great price
Juli N.
New York , NY
I don't often buy these, mainly only in the summer to grill, but they're very tasty. Certainly not super healthy, but it's a nice mix to your average hotdog or brat lineup
Shonda R.
WETUMKA, OK
I absolutely love these! They have a great flavor, especially when grilled. I also love to cook with these. I sometimes will use these in pasta, omelette and Cajun dishes.
Erin A.
Crescent City, CA
I thought I would like these a lot because I like other cheese hot dogs and sausage, but they just aren't as good. They're more expensive and the flavor isn't as I expected.
Channelle W.
PEORIA, AZ
One of my go to sausages whether it's gor a barbecue or just a quick meal. Great tasting sausage & enough cheese to actually taste it. Just add mustard & we're good to go.
Rebecca S.
Temple, TX
The cheddarwurst smoked sausage from Hillshire Farm is delicious. My young children devour these as do we. I wish it had a tad more cheddar flavor but all in all is very good!
Chantal C.
Louisville, KY
I love these cheddarwurst! The spices are perfectly blended and the cheese is perfect! They’re great to grill up or pan fry, and I’ve even used them in a hearty soup! They’re great in everything!
Brandy M.
Bostic, NC
I LOVE the cheddarwurst and so do my children! These are usually my go to because of the cheesy flavor. And you can fix them many ways, personally I like to make pigs in a blanket.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Every cookout this summer involved these! We do hotdogs for the kids and bratwurst for the adults, along with other meats of course but you can never go wrong with these.
Amy M.
Montclair, NJ
These Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst Smoked Sausages are absolutely delicious! They're perfect to add to any breakfast and even use in your favorite dinner dish. They're affordable and I love them!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?