BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
Foodie Expert
Love this brand especially the jalapeño cheddar ones! I purchased at my local Food City. I can't remember the cost but I'd say between $3-$6 which was totally worth every bite!
Stephanie M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Foodie Expert
I️ don’t normally eat sausages, but when I️ get the craving for one I️ usually always go for one stuffed with cheese. Because why not?! They are so good and even my toddler loves them.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Foodie Expert
Every since I was a little girl, I've always eaten this brand of sausages. My mom and grandma added it to our meals when they cooked and I have continued to eat it as an adult.
Katie C.
Foodie Expert
Hillshire has some of the best brats and sausages hands down! They always grill really well, taste really well and I never feel like I'm eating mystery meat like some "sausages"
Brittany Y.
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite type of sausage!! It has the perfect texture and the cheese makes the flavor so much better! Very inexpensive and highly recommended
Kristel R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I usually get these instead of any other kind of sausage. I love cheese and these a re so tasty and addict my kids love them also. i Just heat them up and ready to eat.
Danielle A.
North Olmsted, OH
Foodie Expert
Hill shire sausages are great for any occasion. They are great for barbecuing or they also can be used in other recipes that call for sausage. This is a brand I trust to eat!
Brandi B.
Waterloo, IA
Foodie Expert
Although I like the brand, Hillshire Farm, I have never been a fan of cheddarwurst, hate being sprayed with molten cheese. Flavor is okay, but I'll keep buying other flavors.
Crystal C.
Greenwood, SC
Foodie Expert
Love the taste was a little skeptical at first but it was a big hit! Bought it at my local grocery store at bi-lo it’s usually on sale so it’s a pretty good price. We had a cookout and friends loved it
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Foodie Expert
Really a winner at any BBQ. I just wish they were more affordable. Everyone wants one & cutting them in half to make enough causes them to get dry. The product is exceptional
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?