Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Lori C.
Wynne, AR
This is a family favorite and a staple at my house. We toss them on the grill for a quick and delicious meal. Have also done them under the broiler and in a skillet. They never disappoint.
Linda O.
9535 Weatherwood dr. houston, Tx.
These sausages are my favorite and I like to pair them up with some eggs, pancakes, and fruit! Then I put syrup on top of the sausages and OMG its DELICIOUS! You can also slice them up and mix them with eggs. They are easy and fast to cook! I recommend them!
Maggie F.
Keyes, CA
Hill Shire Farms cheddar sausages are one of my all time go to favorites to buy. Recently I tried the jalapeno cheddar ones and just love the flavor that those have.
Jinger Tylee E.
Middletown, PA
Packed with tons of amazing flavor and easy to make, these were my college go tos! You can make a lot of amazing dishes with them. A must have for each shopping trip!
Nancy A.
I regret to say the addition of the cheese just does not appeal to me.  It adds a texture that I do not find pleasing. There is still the excelle t meat taste, though.
Jessica S.
Conover, NC
These are delicious! We eat them grilled with peppers and onions and mustard on buns. The cheese is made into the brat so you have that golden goodness in every bite!
Daisy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
These are so yum, love them with just about anything on top, actually like the jalapeño cheddarwurst better but ehhhh, they're not terrible and my 7year old loves them!
Jordan H.
THE BEST SAUSAGE IN THE WORLLDDD !! you can not top that cheesy filling it’s not to much either it’s just enough. The flavors are combined so well and it’s so sweet. I would buy this over and over and over again!!
Ashtyn O.
Searsmont, ME
Kinda a weird cheese, but still not bad. Definitely doesn't taste like quality cheese, but that has yet to deter me. Makes me happy to eat. Reasonably priced.
Bethany C.
Hamilton, AL
I've loved these ever since I was a little kid and still enjoy them to this day. I get them from Walmart. They're decently priced and super unhealthy but I don't even care. Maybe I'll care one day but not today
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?

Walmart