BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Leslie T.
These taste amazing. I had never been interested in the whole meat-plus-cheese-in-one thing...in fact, the idea crossed me out. My husband convinced me to buy them and I'm glad he did!
Cathy V.
Fullerton, CA
I love eating these for hot dogs. I totally recommend these and you can get these at your local food for less or target because they have a lot of flavor and very juicy. I would 100% buy this again!
Cindy G.
Alpena, MI
These are always good on the grill in the summer, but I also like to serve them with sauerkraut and noodles for a good comfort food meL in the fall and winter. The smokey flavor and cheddar give it a nice touch.
Veronica C.
Hemet, CA
This product is pretty good. Taste is good. Yes it's a great value. The price is pretty good as well. Price. I feel like it has no con. Yes the flavor is good. Yes I recommend to others.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
Brats for days! Now I don’t know what all I can say is it’s not expensive and it tastes good. Now I am not fond of the cheese brats but hey a brat is a brat. We love to marinate them in beer and then smoke them 😍
Crystal R.
Arvada, CO
These are my absolute favorite! There’s nothing better than grilling these babies up. The price isn’t bad the taste is awesome. My husband likes them too! I can’t get enough of them!
Murphy V.
Chicago
Used to eat them as kids. I don't think I'd be inclined to try them as an adult. The sodium content must be frighteningly high. I'm sorry to say there are better options out there.
Cierra P.
Coatesville, IN
Very delicious sausages! Found in all major stores. Affordable and compares to similar brands. Easy to use in recipes and alone. Great on the grill and taste great. I would recommend to others to enjoy as well
Tamie O.
Citrus Hts, CA
Delicious! My kids loved them as well which is always a good sign! We eat them sausage style, no bun, with a side of salad or veggies. They have a lot of flavor and cheese is yummy!
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
I'm not a big fan of stuffed bratwurst but I decided to give it a try and I have to say the flavor didn't disappoint, the cheese filling taste wasn't overpowering, I really liked that.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?