Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #50 in Sausages

Buy on Walmart
Kelly D.
They are a great value for the price! And I will repurchase them. These sausages have a great burst of cheese flavor I prefer the turkey version just because they are a little lower in calories (or points in my vocabulary). I do recommend trying these.
Amanda B.
Columbia, MS
I buy these all the time. They're great for low carb diets. (Just don't eat more than one at a time as they are higher calorie!). I like heating them up in a low carb wheat wrap and eating them for lunch.
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
I love cooking on the grill. I would prefer to have a hotdog but sometimes I’ll crave one of these and they are so good. I just don’t eat them a lot. My girls love them and they aren’t expensive at all!
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
I don't usually get brats with cheddar because it upsets my stromal ch and doesn't taste good but somehow hillshire farms had done it again. This is the only chedarwurst I will buy.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchase these for my husband. He enjoys them as a snack or breakfast. They cook quick in the microwave and are very cheesy. I like to have them in our fridge all the time.
Brooke C.
Coats, NC
These are one of my favorite foods from my childhood. The cheese doesn’t always melt as well as you would expect, but if you cook it just a little longer it tends to be fine.
Jenna D.
Tunkhannock, PA
This is a really yummy product. One of our favorites. It’s moderately priced which is okay... the taste is so good thought and great quality product. Goes good for breakfast or dinner. Would recommend
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
I love these brats! The cheddar in them is so good and a nice change to your plain brat. So glad I bought these the fam bam loved them. They are good priced and good quality for a store bought sausage
Jenny P.
It summer in our house, the first time we have these. But we do eat them all year round. Just throw them in the broiler for summer memories in winter. Easy to cook and delish!
Jaimee B.
My family loves using these for Sausage Dogs!! We add onions and peppers on top and they taste DELISH!!!!! This is a very good flavor!! I purchase ours from Kroger and Walmart.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?