Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #16 in Sausages

Brooke C.
Fayetteville, NC
These are one of my favorite foods from my childhood. The cheese doesn’t always melt as well as you would expect, but if you cook it just a little longer it tends to be fine.
Cookie S.
Philadelphia, PA
I purchase these for my husband. He enjoys them as a snack or breakfast. They cook quick in the microwave and are very cheesy. I like to have them in our fridge all the time.
Bethany C.
Hamilton, AL
I've loved these ever since I was a little kid and still enjoy them to this day. I get them from Walmart. They're decently priced and super unhealthy but I don't even care. Maybe I'll care one day but not today
traci m.
Vermilion , OH
Delicious and juicy!! We love these all year long and they are best on the grill!!! We add some fried potatoes and corn and my entire family sits down for a delicious meal!!
Hsa M.
Athens, GA
Taste good with as a basic breakfast with eggs and pancakes. My siblings love eating meat so is a good choice to cook for them in the morning. Would buy again and recommend.
maricela c.
Mission, TX
I love making hotdogs out of this sausage. My kids love it as well. I love that you can understand all the ingredients in it and don't have to be guessing what your eating.
Shonda R.
I absolutely love these! They have a great flavor, especially when grilled. I also love to cook with these. I sometimes will use these in pasta, omelette and Cajun dishes.
Jennifer R.
Ashdown, AR
These are always a hit ! Easy to cook for late nights after gymnastics and always a hit at social gatherings. Pairs well with so many foods and they’re always a great price
Heather R.
The Hillshire Farm Cheddar flavor are so good to take to a campfire. The way the fire cooks and chars the sausage leaves it with a flavor like no other. One of my favorites!
Juli N.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't often buy these, mainly only in the summer to grill, but they're very tasty. Certainly not super healthy, but it's a nice mix to your average hotdog or brat lineup
Genesis S.
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?