Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #16 in Sausages

Deanna F.
Pahrump, NV
If I could eat these all day everyday I would. These are so tasty and the cheddar, oh yum! I like to cook them on the stove top but also on the grill is really good that way too.
Kelly D.
They are a great value for the price! And I will repurchase them. These sausages have a great burst of cheese flavor I prefer the turkey version just because they are a little lower in calories (or points in my vocabulary). I do recommend trying these.
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
I don't usually get brats with cheddar because it upsets my stromal ch and doesn't taste good but somehow hillshire farms had done it again. This is the only chedarwurst I will buy.
Kimberly V.
Straw Plains, TN
I love cooking on the grill. I would prefer to have a hotdog but sometimes I’ll crave one of these and they are so good. I just don’t eat them a lot. My girls love them and they aren’t expensive at all!
Jill W.
Good sausage but the cheese part isn't all that great. Stuck to the regular sausages! Maybe if you really like cheese yours like these sausages but I wouldn't recommend them.
Jenna D.
Harveys Lake, PA
This is a really yummy product. One of our favorites. It’s moderately priced which is okay... the taste is so good thought and great quality product. Goes good for breakfast or dinner. Would recommend
Kelly N.
We love these in our family! They are full of flavor and who doesn't like cheese. The cheese can be extremely hot at first so please take caution when taking your first bite.
Jaimee B.
My family loves using these for Sausage Dogs!! We add onions and peppers on top and they taste DELISH!!!!! This is a very good flavor!! I purchase ours from Kroger and Walmart.
Jenny P.
It summer in our house, the first time we have these. But we do eat them all year round. Just throw them in the broiler for summer memories in winter. Easy to cook and delish!
Allie N.
Lenoir, NC
I love these brats! The cheddar in them is so good and a nice change to your plain brat. So glad I bought these the fam bam loved them. They are good priced and good quality for a store bought sausage
Genesis S.
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?