BY HILLSHIRE FARM #4 in Sausage

Crystal B.
Tasty family favorite! You can griil em, boil em, or braze em! We love Johnsonville products! And we love cheese! So these Johnsonville cheddar sausages are AMAZING!
Anna R.
The cheddarwurst is my favorite!! Such a delectable meal. It’s affordable and easy to make however because of the cheese along with the sausage, it gets pretty greasy. Delicious though!
Ashley Faith B.
Aurora, OH
I love these flavored sausages/ brats. They are really good and loaded with flavor and extras. The cheese is really good so are the other flavors. A quick yummy meal!
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
My dad really likes these especially because they have cheese stuffed inside and out melts when you cook it, my mom also really enjoys it because it's not too salty.
Desslyn C.
Decatur, GA
These sausages are wonder especially on the grill. I bought these from Walmart. You can get them from any grocery store. The cheese tops it off. I would definitely buy this again. I recommend this to anyone that loves sausages
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
These are so delicious and they are so good cooked on thr grill. In a pan or in thr microwave. They are a hit in my household. Definitely try these if you have not
Zacobia R.
Simpsonville, SC
My husband purchased these sausages a while back and we really like them. He bought these from Bi-Lo for sweet deal. The are very juicy and flavorful. They work Great on the grill also. Bi-Lo runs BOGO deal all the time. I would definitely be on the look out for these again.
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
These are great! They are decently affordable. They have many ways to prepare them and eat them. They taste really good. You can get them at most grocery stores.
Jennifer T.
Delicious, one of my favorite types of smoked sausages.  My favorite way to have them is on a potato bun, no condiments.  They are super juicy and easy to cook.
Genie A.
Beech Island, SC
If I could give this more stars then I would. My absolute fave. Perfect blend of meat and cheese. I like these on a toasted bun with a nice squirt of mustard on top
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?