Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM

Valerie M.
These are so yummy! My family loves them they’re affordable and make the delicious touch to any breakfast, lunch or dinner! I usually buy them at my local grocery store!
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
We love this sausage for appetizers or even dinner as a main course. We bake or grill these sausages. You can buy it at any grocery store. Great flavor and smoked flavor.
Callie P.
Columbus, GA
I love that these are great on the grill but still very flavorful on their own if you just throw them in a skillet! The price is one of the best parts considering it’s great quality for a low price!
C H.
Warwick , RI
I'm not sure if it's the cheese in the sausage or maybe the type of meat in the sausage but the smell was awful I didn't have them my husband said he likes them but I couldn't get past the smell
Topeka P.
Chicago , IL
Cheese inside of a sausage or even on top of a sausage is always good, for the most part atleast. Hillshire is one of the best brands especially for a cookout or a bbq.
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
I only buy this particular one on special occasions, its so good. My family enjoys it and the other regular ones which are even better. Its easy to cook and taste great
Deven B.
Bowdon, GA
These are so good! We grill these and the whole family enjoys them. We usually just eat them on hotdog buns because their flavor is good. I buy mine from Kroger and I’d highly recommend these!
Brooke C.
Fayetteville , NC
These are one of my favorite foods from my childhood. The cheese doesn’t always melt as well as you would expect, but if you cook it just a little longer it tends to be fine.
Cailin S.
All time fave sausages!!! Whenever my mom would cook these dor dinner i was so excited. Thry have a great cheese taste but still good sausage flavor. Highly recommended
Cindy S.
Growing up, my dad grilled these on occasion. Being raised in Wisconsin, cheddar dogs were one of his favorite foods. Now, I make them once every few months. I usually pick up a pack from Walmart :)
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?