BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Alyssa G.
Lubbock, TX
I love the jalapeño cheddar ones more but these are still delicious my whole family loves them. They're a little pricey but I still love them. I love them on the grill and in the microwave. I will be buying again.
Cathy V.
Fullerton, CA
I love eating these for hot dogs. I totally recommend these and you can get these at your local food for less or target because they have a lot of flavor and very juicy. I would 100% buy this again!
Leslie T.
These taste amazing. I had never been interested in the whole meat-plus-cheese-in-one thing...in fact, the idea crossed me out. My husband convinced me to buy them and I'm glad he did!
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Love these by there self in kraut or on a kraut dog highly recommend very flavorful also very good grilled I buy mine at Walmart highly recommend to try don't think you'll regret it also great for family gatherings.
Crystal R.
Arvada, CO
These are my absolute favorite! There’s nothing better than grilling these babies up. The price isn’t bad the taste is awesome. My husband likes them too! I can’t get enough of them!
Veronica C.
Hemet, CA
This product is pretty good. Taste is good. Yes it's a great value. The price is pretty good as well. Price. I feel like it has no con. Yes the flavor is good. Yes I recommend to others.
Cindy G.
Alpena, MI
These are always good on the grill in the summer, but I also like to serve them with sauerkraut and noodles for a good comfort food meL in the fall and winter. The smokey flavor and cheddar give it a nice touch.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
Brats for days! Now I don’t know what all I can say is it’s not expensive and it tastes good. Now I am not fond of the cheese brats but hey a brat is a brat. We love to marinate them in beer and then smoke them 😍
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
I'm not a big fan of stuffed bratwurst but I decided to give it a try and I have to say the flavor didn't disappoint, the cheese filling taste wasn't overpowering, I really liked that.
Lindsay A.
Bryson city, NC
I am a sucker for a good cheddar Braut and I love these!! They are very tasty!! They have a good mix of cheddar and sausage. They can be pricey but I always buy them on sale. I keep them stocked in my freezer.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?