Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by CHRISTIE P.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Arren S.Hillshire Farm Cheddarwurst® Smoked Sausage uploaded by Kira B.

BY HILLSHIRE FARM #46 in Sausages

Jackie R.
Hattiesburg , MS
Oh my ! I can still remember when I discovered cheddarwurst sausage. This stuff is amazing on the grill with other meat and sides or makes for an excellent appetizers. Lots of flavor.
Veronica C.
ripley
This product is pretty good. Taste is good. Yes it's a great value. The price is pretty good as well. Price. I feel like it has no con. Yes the flavor is good. Yes I recommend to others.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
Brats for days! Now I don’t know what all I can say is it’s not expensive and it tastes good. Now I am not fond of the cheese brats but hey a brat is a brat. We love to marinate them in beer and then smoke them 😍
Cindy G.
Alpena, MI
These are always good on the grill in the summer, but I also like to serve them with sauerkraut and noodles for a good comfort food meL in the fall and winter. The smokey flavor and cheddar give it a nice touch.
Crystal R.
Arvada, CO
These are my absolute favorite! There’s nothing better than grilling these babies up. The price isn’t bad the taste is awesome. My husband likes them too! I can’t get enough of them!
Christine L.
Washington, IA
Easy to cook. Just a few minutes on each side on the grill. 👌🏼 Always gotta grill brats. There’s no other way to eat them. Cheddar gets perfectly melty. Best served on a toasted bun.
Chelyce C.
Corvallis, OR
By far, my favorite! I normally heat one of these up in between meals for a quick snack. I'm on a low carb plan, so it's perfect for me. They taste great and are microwave friendly.
Tamie O.
Citrus Hts, CA
Delicious! My kids loved them as well which is always a good sign! We eat them sausage style, no bun, with a side of salad or veggies. They have a lot of flavor and cheese is yummy!
Murphy V.
Chicago
Used to eat them as kids. I don't think I'd be inclined to try them as an adult. The sodium content must be frighteningly high. I'm sorry to say there are better options out there.
Karla T.
Freehold, NJ
I'm not a big fan of stuffed bratwurst but I decided to give it a try and I have to say the flavor didn't disappoint, the cheese filling taste wasn't overpowering, I really liked that.
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?