BY HILLSHIRE FARM #9 in Sausages

Taylor and Tylor W.
San Francisco, CA
When I used to eat meat I LOVED this brand for their sausages, hot dogs and links. All of their products taste amazing and are a good price. My family uses this for all of our barbecues and cook outs.
Sara C.
Only a fan on brats on the grill when it comes to the hot dog territory. These are definitely the way to go. Perfecting for grilling out. Good price. Easy to find! Would definitely buy them again!
Gen G.
Brooklyn, NY
These are definitely a guilty pleasure of mine. Super quick and easy to heat up they are great for a quick late night bite or on the go. Super flavorful and go great with a bun and a bit of mustard
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
My son loves sausage. He sits on the kitchen floor and watches as I cook. Once the sausage is done and incite it into pieces. He takes them and makes his leave. You all should try. I recommend it.
Tiffaney V.
I buy these for my husband and children. Good to have a litter variety from the "normal" hotdog. We like them grilled. I buy them at Walmart. My husband prefers the kind with jalapeño in it to the plain. All in all, good stuff!
Jacquelyn N.
Ames, IA
This was a staple in my family as a kid. They're yummy and everyone liked them. The only thing I didn't like about them was the profusely hot cheese squirting out when you bite into it- one time it squirted out so fast it got me on my shoulder and left a small blister! As long as you wait for them to cool, they're a great choice!!
Sarah S.
Sayre, PA
Obsessed with these! If you love hotdogs and cheese this is a perfect combination for you! The flavor blasts in your mouth! I love putting them on a nice and soft hotdog roll with some ketchup!
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I think that this is my favorite meat I love that they have cheese in it it as great flavors too I love eating them in my rice some times I bought them from wince I would definitely recommend this to other people so delicious
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
My dad always bought these as I was growing up and now that I buy my own groceries I find myself buying them too. They’re a liiiiittle pricey but well worth it. They’re huge and delicious. I love bringing them to cook outs.
Elizabeth G.
Harlingen, TX
Oh my goodness!! These are so amazing! They have this nice crunch when you first bite into them, and the cheese just melts into your mouth. These are quite filling and my daughter loves them!
Genesis S.
florida
¿ son ricas estas salchicha?